This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so in about 2 hours....

I'm going to be at the arena rocking out to Bon Jovi!!! never seen him before and the girlfriend and I are super excited !!!

Shot through the Heart!!!

Take Pics!
    Wait... you're already there!
    Exciting!
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I never knew that was him who sang that song O_o

....then again I totally had no idea who Bon Jovi was up until I googled him four minutes ago....
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

My dad is friends with him, used to go to all his concerts when he would come to St. Louis. Once he got him to call my stepsister, who was about 15 at the time, and she freaked out.

Hope you enjoy your concert.
        "Oh, the strawberries don't taste as they used to and the thighs of women have lost their clutch!"

Comment

Quoth Heksubah View Post
          My dad is friends with him, used to go to all his concerts when he would come to St. Louis. Once he got him to call my stepsister, who was about 15 at the time, and she freaked out.

Hope you enjoy your concert.
          Oh no fair....I want to meet him some day.

I am less into it now but I got started on a Bon Jovi kick about 5 years ago or so when Have A Nice Day came out...and I saw them live. That was the best show ever...they are by far the best live band out there no kidding. So I'm jealous because even though they have been touring non stop they haven't made it back to Portland yet.

Keep the Faith and I'll Sleep When I'm Dead are GREAT songs live.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

so jealous! he came to my area in march, and i couldn't afford tix so didn't get to go - i haz a sad!
            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Working...
            X