Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This b*tch was actually proud of the fact that she indirectly killed someone.
    "Well if I end up going to hell... at least I'll know someone there..."

Assuming it is BS, what sort of person would make that sort of a claim?
    well that bitch mother who cyber-harassed the teenage girl into suicide comes to mind.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      That goddamn fucking cunt needs to be banned from every establishment in town. We'll see who's really right.

Ass. Even though I'm pretty sure her story is mostly BS.

deep breaths....CS.com does not advocate violence except for defense of self....calm blue ocean...
      Only for defense of self...?

Because, the law states that if another is in immediate mortal danger (being driven to suicide might be construed that way) stopping her before she could sue can be argued as saving a worker from harm. And since the worker might die, the use of lethal force is authorized.

lol, if only...

back on topic...

that, if even partially true, is truly the epitome of acting suckily.

plus, I have one more better than wraiths...my cousin is a US congressman.

Comment

Quoth ReadyToRetire View Post
        A. It sounds like an urban legend

B. The lady was probably just crazy & delusional
        Bingo.

It never happened.

You can't sue a restaurant because it happened not to have the food you ordered.

As for the rest of the story, it's embellished crap.

Comment

Quoth Hobbs View Post
          Only for defense of self...?

Because, the law states that if another is in immediate mortal danger (being driven to suicide might be construed that way) stopping her before she could sue can be argued as saving a worker from harm. And since the worker might die, the use of lethal force is authorized.
          The CustomersSuck! policy is, and always has been under Raps's ownership that actual violence is not to be condoned against any person, customer or collegue, except in defence of self or to prevent immenent harm from another. And we keep it harsh in enforcement because the last thing we need is for someone involved in one of the stories to be injured, and then identify themselves as the person in a story where someone said "Someone should knock the bitch out" or something like that, and then try to sue the site for allowing it and claiming it to be the instigating factor or some such. This is why cartoony stuff like the woodchipper or salmonsmack are okay, but the aforementioned example is not.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I believe she was completely lying, but she got what she wanted, which is too bad. My guess is that she faked a letter to the restaurant saying she was a lawyer, then the restaurant employees got nervous and gave her freebies. As a result, she uses this tactic regularly for theft.

If you really want to know for sure, someone should go down to the local courthouse and look up her name. If your courthouse has a list of cases online, do a search there and save yourself a trip. It's amazing what you can learn. She's probably been a defendant much more often than a plaintiff.
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
              the woman sounds like a true c*nt.
              This.

_______

Comment

UPDATE:

Well, I'm pretty sure the suicide story was a lie (although I've no doubt she made someone's life hell). The reason I'm so sure it was a lie: what happened when I went into work this morning indicates the b*tch has serious problems with the truth.

The store manager had a complaint come from corporate. About me. Recommending that my employment be terminated. WTF???? Attached to the complaint was a letter from said b*tch, stating continual poor customer service that I have delivered to her with dates and times of every event. Everything on it was lies, and although the dates and times made it more believable for the shiny-bums at corporate, these were my saving grace - 2 of the supposed events took place at a time when I was on leave. She also exxagerated the conversation I had with her in regards to this current incident, claiming that I had shouted at her and told her to get f*ed on the phone when I was talking to her on Friday. Unknown to her, there were 2 other staff in my office for the entire duration of the call, who both backed up that I didn't say that and didn't shout. Only 1 other incident on the letter really happened - and of course my recollection of it, and the notes that were made by the then-SM on her customer record at the time, are completely different to her claim.

The SM has responded to corporate that she is a habitual liar, the claims about me are outright lies, he won't be terminating my employment, and recommending that we be allowed to ban her from the store. Corporate being the pussy's they are won't agree to the last request, but the SM is confident they will withdraw the request for me to be sacked.

So now I'm double angry about the b*tch - 1, she got what she wanted on the basis of threats and lies, and 2, she damned near got me sacked from her lies. I'll have to lay low when she comes in to get the stuff that she has scammed out of us, because I probably will say or do something that will get me sacked if I see the lying b*tch again.

Comment

Couldn't you sue her sorry ass for defamation of character?
                  Also, I hope your SM told corporate about her classy little story about the suicide. Obviously this woman is a liar and a total bitch.
                  You should spread her nasty traits to everybody in town...

Comment

Quoth Rivulatus View Post
                    I'll have to lay low when she comes in to get the stuff that she has scammed out of us, because I probably will say or do something that will get me sacked if I see the lying b*tch again.
                    Hmm. I can see it now...

Lying Bitch Mega SC walks in. Rivulatus tries to hide, but is spotted!

LBMSC: YOU! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN FIRED?! Get me a manager!

Rivulatus's loathing of this SC trips the protection circuit in his brain-to-mouth filter, causing it to fail to engage.

Riv: Because most of that letter you sent in to corporate was pretty much 100% false, maybe? You also might be hearing from my attorney.
                    LBMSC: WARRGHARBL! You lying sack of shit!
                    Riv: Make that you'll definitely be hearing from my attorney.

Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
                      Riv: Make that you'll definitely be hearing from my attorney.
                      Actually, since she has committed libel against you, and arguably caused you potential financial damages due to loss of image to the corperate hierarchy and the effect that can have on future promotions, I'd be tempted to shell out some bucks to see if there is a case there. You might even find a lawyer that would work on contingency, if the SC actually has money. If corperate forces management to fire you, I'd definately go for the lawyer--if nothing else than to clear your name and get your job back.

But that's just me. Sometimes I have an overdeveloped and over-idealized sense of Justice.
                      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I think a trip to the courthouse is in order, even more now. Find out how many times she's been sued, or attempted to sue someone. Contact those businesses. Build a united front. Make sure she can't shop anywhere in town.

Public records are very useful.
                        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                        HR believes the first person in the door
                        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                        Document everything
                        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                          Actually, since she has committed libel against you, and arguably caused you potential financial damages due to loss of image to the corperate hierarchy and the effect that can have on future promotions, I'd be tempted to shell out some bucks to see if there is a case there. You might even find a lawyer that would work on contingency, if the SC actually has money. If corperate forces management to fire you, I'd definately go for the lawyer--if nothing else than to clear your name and get your job back.

But that's just me. Sometimes I have an overdeveloped and over-idealized sense of Justice.
                          Don't bet the mortgage money that the SC has money--corporate, OTOH...
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Rivulatus View Post
                            The woman actually said "The customer is always right, and I will make life hell for anyone who doesn't observe that".

When J (fellow manager) got off the phone and he was obviously shaken. He was like "we'll just give her ...". A $200 product vs the sh*t she could cause. It sucks but he is probably right.
                            what a doody-head...
                            Last edited by Broomjockey; 12-08-2008, 10:29 PM. Reason: overquoting

Comment

keep us updated: I wanna see karma take this biatch head on!

Comment

Anyone else willing to bet the SC is one of those people who lives off of lawsuits? You know the type, the one's who will intentionally fall on a wet floor in Wal*mart, or intentionally order food they are allergic to in restaurants, just so they can sue.
                                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                                X