Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a bunch of local bank branches here that offer free coin counting machines which I've started hitting up whenever I've got a wad of change. I might only cash three or four dollars at a time, but I'd rather hand the guy at McDonalds four dollar bills than a handful of pennies, and I'm sure they prefer it, too.

However, I would use the Coinstar if I were getting an Amazon certificate, they apparently don't charge for that. Wicked.
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
      However, I would use the Coinstar if I were getting an Amazon certificate, they apparently don't charge for that. Wicked.
      Yeah, if I had a ton of change to deal with, I'd go with the gift cert option. Or I could just take a small bit of change with me to other shops, and hand exact change over or up to the next quarter for a while to whittle it down.

But since I use my bank card for nearly everything, I never have any change, to speak of.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X