X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to brag on my wife!!

She's frickin' AWESOME!!!

Our 10th wedding anniversary is coming up at the end of May, and we'd both been researching gifts to get each other.

Well, we both were worried that we'd make "wrong" choices. I dropped it to her that I was looking for jewelry for her (diamond ring, of course).

She told me she had three things that she was researching. She told me what they were, and honestly, I'd be happy with any of them!

They are, in no particular order, a new wedding ring, a new guitar, or a pocket watch.

So I've been giving her "preferences" as to the guitars and pocket watches I might like, and I'll have to look at men's wedding rings and see...

But she's AWESOME!!!
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

If you don't already have "matched" rings, why not both go looking at rings together?
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Or how about a matched set of wedding rings, hers with a diamond?

Or... use your original wedding rings to have custom rings cast. If you want a heavier ring than the original, you may need to provide or purchase additional material. That, and buy a stone for hers, and select the mounting for it.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

We actually tried looking at a few of the "bridal sets" (which come with all the rings, very matchy-matchy), but she's pretty particular in what she's looking for, so we really didn't find anything that we thought would be suitable.
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
        X