This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Fight - Who Would Win??????

I've been thinking about this WAY too much!

Based on their ages, sizes and athleticism from training for movie roles such as 300 and Wolverine, who do YOU think would win in a fight?

Gerard Butler or Hugh Jackman?

G.B. - Born in Scottland, 1969. 6'2"

Weight in Pounds: 190lbs

Chest in Inches: 48 Inches

Waist in Inches: 36 Inches

Biceps in Inches: 18 Inches

H.J. - Born in Australia, 1968. 6'2"

Weight in Pounds: 183lbs

Chest in Inches: 43 Inches

Waist in Inches: 32 Inches

Biceps in Inches: 16.1 Inches

I love the Wolverine movies, but am a fan of Gerard Butler's variety of acting work as a whole, and I think there are already plenty of sexy Australian actors, so the Scottish accent works for me So, my final vote: Gerard Butler.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Need more info. Arm length. What kind of shape were they in at those weigh ins. Etc.

I'd have to go with Gerard Butler. He just looks like he could hit a lot harder than Hugh Jackman. Hugh Jackman just isn't as gritty.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Honestly, it would depend on which, if either, of them was more like the people they portray. It's illusion shattering, but a large number of the Hollywood "badasses" are only hard on screen, and cream puffs elsewhere
      "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
      "What IS fun to fight through?"
      "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Yep, that's why I was taking into account the training they did for their movie roles. I would say both were at their height of fitness after the movie 300 and the last Wolverine. But then, Hugh Jackman also had boxing practice for 'Real Steel.'

Hmm, I would think their arm length is almost equal, given their heights. And Gerard Butler has trained with swords, too.

According to online sources, Hugh Jackman likes windsurfing, and Gerard Buttler got arrested often when he was younger for getting into bar fights - but he now likes horseback riding, soccer, skiing & water skiing.

But I'm thinking Hugh Jackman might have more of a temper; he seems more firery.
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

The answer is Chuck Norris.

The answer is always Chuck Norris.

Even if he's not a part of the question, the answer is Chuck Norris.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
          X