This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not seeing this logic

This guy wants his whole order done except for one item that he said he was going to pay for separately. He pays in cash for the first order and I handed him his change. Then, when I scanned the one item he wanted separately, he paid for it with the change I just gave him.

Seperate recipts?
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

That one item may be a business expense, and he wants a separate receipt for reimbursement, but still wants a receipt for the other items for himself. I have had to do this many times. And sometimes just because I did not want the company to see what else I had bought with the item I would be reimbursed for.

Comment

I have had that happen a lot. Usually it is when there is a line to the door. I have had customers paying for 4 or 5 things all seperately and giving me back the change each time and they don't ask for a receipt for any of it! I just laugh inside and send them on their way.

Comment

I find a lot of business people who do that to separate personal from business receipts. That in itself doesn't bother me. What annoys me is when they start going into details about why they want things separated. You know, the whole blah, blah, blah thing. Did I mention that I don't care to hear your life story? It's probably just as boring as mine. Just hurry up and tell me what you want so I can ring you up and move on to the next customer!
          The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Either business or he was buying something for someone else, seperate receipts make it just so much easier!

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              Seperate recipts?
              That's reasonable, but I get the same shit as the OP all the time - people want to separate their orders, then pay for the first with a 20, the second with the 10 I just gave them, and the third with all the accumulated coins from the previous two transactions. Never want a receipt.

People are STUPID. That is the reason for these boards.

Joe
              Last edited by Purple Monkey Dishwasher; 08-28-2007, 11:39 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Working...
              X