This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey everyone

Another absolutely lovely disgruntled CSR here.
    I work for a major music chain in a semi-major city and it's just a TREAT. I pretty much spend my days at work practicing transcendental meditation and/or wonder what I did to piss off some deity enough that I'm stuck working there.

Other than that I'm in college--when I grow up () I want to be an archaeologist! That or run off to the middle of nowhere and enjoy the peace and quiet.

I like colonial American history, falafel, and customers who don't suck (I know, a veritable rarity).

See you all around!

Okay, as a history nut, I gotta ask; what era of American history & whose graves &/or trash heaps do you want to dig up?
    I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Quoth TryNotToBeThatOne View Post
      Okay, as a history nut, I gotta ask; what era of American history & whose graves &/or trash heaps do you want to dig up?
      Give or take a few years, the Revolutionary War period is the focus of my affections. I'm interested mainly in what was the British colonies. I'm trying to get into a field school at Williamsburg, Jamestown, or a Philadelphia site right now so I'll see how that goes.

Comment

Quoth Ad_Astra View Post
        Give or take a few years, the Revolutionary War period is the focus of my affections. I'm interested mainly in what was the British colonies. I'm trying to get into a field school at Williamsburg, Jamestown, or a Philadelphia site right now so I'll see how that goes.
        Sounds great! Best of luck!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
        X