This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

I manage a small family owned convenience store that belongs to some friends of mine.

I'm glad I found a place where I can relate some funny and not-so funny stories about customers with people who can relate.

I've worked in customer service for almost 30 years, and I've seen it all.

Well, at least until the next customer.

My dog is so lazy she won't even bark. She just waits for another dog to bark, then nods.
    "As the evening sky faded from a salmon colour to a sort of flint gray, I thought back to the salmon I caught that morning, and how gray he was, and how I named him Flint." -- Jack Handy

Quoth 40BELOW View Post
    I've seen it all.

Well, at least until the next customer.
    That really just about says it all. Welcome!
    "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Welcome 40Below! Your username makes me think of snow
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
        Welcome 40Below! Your username makes me think of snow
        Well, I am in Canada, so the username seemed appropriate. Thanks for the welcome. MannersMakethMan, thank you as well.

Definition: CARPETUTATION (n) - The act, when vacuuming, of running over a string at least a dozen times, picking it up, examining it, then putting it back down to give the vacuum cleaner one more chance!
        "As the evening sky faded from a salmon colour to a sort of flint gray, I thought back to the salmon I caught that morning, and how gray he was, and how I named him Flint." -- Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
        X