Go Back   Customers Suck! > Orientation > New members

Closed Thread

Hey There, Cook Here
Old 01-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Trainee

Default Hey There, Cook Here

Hey yall, I decided to finally come in and share some of the many stories I have from working in the Culinary Industry. The stories range from drunken customers, idiotic parents, Vegans (no offense to anyone here who is Vegan, but when you are working at a BBQ joint, and you hear someone is a Vegan at one of the tables...) to just general weird customers. So hopefully I can give some of you an entertaining story to read.

Old 01-09-2016, 04:55 AM
I need a life

Welcome! My brother is a "not quite" Vegan (sticks to it most of the time, but will have the occasional animal product). HE hates the "militant Vegans", i.e. the Vegans who try to push other people into going Vegan.

As for the scenario you mentioned, that's like a lactose intolerant person going to Dairy Queen and expecting to buy something that fits their diet.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:08 PM
Et tu, Pixie?

Welcome aboard! Always glad to 'see' a new face around the place. I'm sure you know the drill Read the rules, play nice, and make yourself at home!
"I don’t know what English did to you or your family, but I cannot in good conscience sit here and watch you do this to it. You sir, are a monster." ~ Gravekeeper

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you any further." – anon

Old 01-10-2016, 12:08 AM
Cashier

Welcome We always like hearing about crazy customers, not to mention that we are always up for talking about food.
Closed Thread