Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We aren't regulated on milk but I'm constantly having to remind people that they're definitely paying a price for the convenience. There's only one source for dairy up here so we can take it or leave it. They still don't understand and I'm still not making much on it.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
    ~Clerks

Comment

PA resident here.

I dont' know about anyone else, But if there's ever a rain storm or snowstorm. The first things to EVER sell out at a store at milk and bread.

Seriously, there could be a nuclear holocaust and the only thing people would do would be stock up on milk and bread.

Comment

Quoth Namrepus221 View Post
        I dont' know about anyone else, But if there's ever a rain storm or snowstorm. The first things to EVER sell out at a store at milk and bread.

Seriously, there could be a nuclear holocaust and the only thing people would do would be stock up on milk and bread.
        I think that's universal. Whenever there's a hurricane heading our way, the bread aisle at every store is pretty much devastated. Not sure about the milk, as I have never bothered trying to stock up on something that will go bad quickly if we lose power.......

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

My storm supplies are usually beer, water, and corned beef hash. I don't usually buy milk or bread normally, and a storm sure isn't going to get me too.
          The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

You all are forgetting toilet paper; that stuff flies off the shelves in emergency conditions. Or even when there are any flurries ever. -_-

Comment

Quoth Shabo View Post
              Nah, just turn the bag of holding inside out. Instant black hole!
              <Geek Alert>

Nah, it just dumps everything in it out. Had a player do that in a very small hallway. He had (for some unknown reason) quite a bit of pickled herring in there. Try explaining to a player that his character is now in danger of being smothered by herring. This is the same group that lost several members to a Flumph stampede.

Yah...I had things thrown at me. A lot.

<Geek Alert off>
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
              X