X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common denominator: KIDS!!

Let's see what I did today:

* Found a Sex Book stuffed into a teen magazine on the magazine rack. I tell you People magazine should've ran the pics of Vanessa Hudgens in her undies....
    * Caught two kids trying to steal the "free" calendars off a Tuner magazine. I made them give back the calendars after they failed to answer a common tuner question and told them to scram.
    * Had a group of kids come in and mess up the manga section. Also told them to scram.
    * Found a kid trying to take off the plastic wrap to Suzuka #5. I told him to leave, as he was circumventing a Security Device.
    * Found another kid trying to stuff a DVD box set of Naruto down his pants. He dropped the box set and ran before I had a chance to yell at him.

Damn Kids.

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
    Let's see what I did today:

* Found another kid trying to stuff a DVD box set of Naruto down his pants. He dropped the box set and ran before I had a chance to yell at him.

Damn Kids.
    <<Ridiculous hand movements>>

Expanding Trouser No-Jitsu!!!!

<<Kid drops a load in his pants.>>
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post

Damn Kids. Get off my lawn!

Just a quick edit
      I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

I want a lawn just to be able to yell that
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Gah! Unrestrained spawn! Earlier this week a kid nearly got run over in our service drive when a car came pulling in and the little hellion decided that was a good time to run to the candy machine. Did mommy reprimand junior? Of course not. She yelled at the service writer who was neither driving the car nor responsible for her little shit. WTF?
          I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Working...
          X