Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what rank do you think her hubby was? I;'m betting Lt. Colonel or Colonel or teh equivalent for the other branches of service.

There was a pretty parking space taht somehow hadn't been taken by an upper brass at Scott. I wanted to put a sign on it "Some twat with more rank than you".

Comment

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
      That's amazing. How full of yourself do you have to be? Jebus!
      Any more so and this SC could grow plants on herself.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

i like the fact that in my store you need to swipe your id card to get in the employee entrance. but i still seen a few customers try and use it for an exit.

Comment

Quoth Bramblerose View Post
          So what rank do you think her hubby was? I;'m betting Lt. Colonel or Colonel or teh equivalent for the other branches of service.

There was a pretty parking space taht somehow hadn't been taken by an upper brass at Scott. I wanted to put a sign on it "Some twat with more rank than you".
          Actually she was the military member...and a one-striper at that. Fresh outta training. The noobs always need some breaking-in time.

Comment

Working...
          X