Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like some people need an epilliptical reflector dish.
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Quoth kirk2010 View Post
      where the bed was squeaking faster and faster until you heard a THUD and a girl go "owwww!"
      Sorry, I'm pretty clumsy, especially when I've had a few cocktails...
      "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

I feel so bad, I often make treks to hotels just so I can have sex without worrying about the SO's elderly parents hearing us...

Comment

From "living" in a hotel for almost a year (4 nights a week, every week), I probably saw/heard as much as a worker:

1) Naked orgy in the hallway, knocking on doors to get more involved (didn't see.... was really tired, heard a knock and thought "must be the wrong room" so didn't get up -- would've seen completely naked women in the hallway and others having sex if I had)
          2) Sex.... kind of screwy.... I swore they had a pig and cat involved.
          3) Naked people just having fun to turn themselves on for wild and kinky sex....
          4) sex with the window open... and I heard them being on the opposite end of the hotel floor (both through the hall and from the outside window).
          5) Affairs.... and they did a horrible job hiding it.... really... two people with different types of wedding rings (one gold band, one silver with diamonds), with two different state license plates (and neither from the state I was in), screaming and banging against the wall (the bed was screwed into the wall - they had to of been banging their heads into it*!) -- and they left after like 40 minutes of sex never to return -- and the women couldn't remember the guy's name... I kept on hearing like "larry, bob, george, carl?" (and no, there was only one man -- I saw them sneak out like ninjas).

I was glad #5 didn't return.... they were in the room beside mine, and they were really noisy.

Comment

I've never had this experience in a hotel, but I used to hear some woman faking it, er, screaming in ecstasy really loudly at 6am Sunday mornings when I lived in an apartment with many surrounding apartment buildings. If she'd been saying, "Oh, God!" I'd at least have been able to excuse it as her Sunday worship session.
            The funniest (to me) was the time I was living in a college dorm, and my douchebag neighbor was having sex..sort of. it went:
            *bed squeaking for a few minutes*
            *stop*
            *bed squeak for a couple seconds*
            *muffled mumbling of a girl*
            *boy loudly proclaims, "Oh come on!"
            ..and nothing else. Someone was very displeased that night. Jack@ss.
            whohatesshrimp?

Comment

Affairs.... and they did a horrible job hiding it.... really... two people with different types of wedding rings (one gold band, one silver with diamonds), with two different state license plates (and neither from the state I was in), screaming and banging against the wall (the bed was screwed into the wall - they had to of been banging their heads into it*!) -- and they left after like 40 minutes of sex never to return -- and the women couldn't remember the guy's name... I kept on hearing like "larry, bob, george, carl?" (and no, there was only one man -- I saw them sneak out like ninjas).

I was glad #5 didn't return.... they were in the room beside mine, and they were really noisy.
              My husband's wedding band in no way resemble mine. Does that mean people think we are cheating with each other?

Also, most parents learn to tone down the noise, not that I know anything about that.
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                My husband's wedding band in no way resemble mine. Does that mean people think we are cheating with each other?

Also, most parents learn to tone down the noise, not that I know anything about that.
                Yeah my husband's and my rings don't look alike either. They do have a similiar theme but they look nothing alike.

I learned to tone it down a long time ago. We simply had more respect for people then to be loud. Then again there are those of us out there that get excited about the idea of having to be quiet.
                "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post

Possibly I've just found it rare to see one person with a ring that's like a gold band (no diamonds/etc) -- with the other being a silver one with a big diamond that screams "I'm rich and you're not" (or "it's fake"). Now I won't assume by itself that they aren't married/cheating, but it'd strike me as off. Toss in a hotel, different license plates and not knowing the other's name, and then I definitely would

Although if I manage to get married.... if my wife would want a gold ring, we'd have different ones - I can't have gold-plated things at all on me; I even have a problem with watches and such.

Comment

Our beds DO NOT squeak. These people were screaming & crap apparently.

Please, everyone, have sex I don't care! Just don't be stupid & loud & let we little hotel workers get yelled at because of it.

Poor Disney...as if they could help what people choose to do!!! It might have been someone's honeymoon...what do people do on those? Yeah...
                    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
                      Our beds DO NOT squeak. These people were screaming & crap apparently.

Please, everyone, have sex I don't care! Just don't be stupid & loud & let we little hotel workers get yelled at because of it.

Poor Disney...as if they could help what people choose to do!!! It might have been someone's honeymoon...what do people do on those? Yeah...
                      Hey no problemo my silence is part of the bargain. It's the brief accidental noises that I fear parents to hear! That, and the thwacking.

Comment

may I point out... this is one reason roommates love me working the graveyard shift... they can have fun all night and not have to worry about waking me... they may piss off the neighbors but won't bother me a bit
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth cawaker View Post
                          hehe, i'm guilty of being the bad neighbor, I always forget to close my windows and my GF can be loud. I'm also upstairs and the bed of course creaks.
                          Ever been applauded?

I lived in an apartment complex in Arvada, CO several years ago, and a couple in the building accross the parking log from ours would sometimes get very loud. One day, they forgot to close the windows. It was about 4 in the afternoon, and people coming home from work, and myself headed out to the store all kind of stood and listened...

Once they were finished, we all applauded. There was a very brief hint of a face looking out the window, followed by "Oh Sh*t" and the window sliding closed.

Eric the Grey
                          In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Yeah my roommates heard stuff, but being in a house or apartment building is far different. Sure ya got the neighbor that calls the Landlord & wants them to do something about it. They will laugh at them. I realize paying $100+ for a room a night is frustrating when the person down the hallway is having sex, but I don't see how yelling at lowly front desk chick does much good. What do they want me to do, honestly???
                            When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

When my parents still ran their small hotel (off in the countryside, small village, but close to several cities around) they had one couple come by regularly, for years. Every few month, a man would call to reserve a double room for one night. Same man, same woman, every time. They'd arrive separately, each in their own car (with local license plates), occupy the room for 2-3 hours, then return the key and leave. They always paid for the whole night, never complained or made too much noise.
                              You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth JLRodgers View Post
                                Affairs.... and they did a horrible job hiding it.... really... two people with different types of wedding rings (one gold band, one silver with diamonds
                                Mrs. TGK's wedding band is nothing like mine. Different bands are not as rare as you might think.
                                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                                X