Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of a black friday a few years ago where I worked where someone stole a TV out of another woman's cart. Don't remember the outcome of that.
    "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Quoth MamaMootz View Post
      “I don’t want that panda. That panda has a dirty bottom. I want THIS panda.”
      It's a King Ass Ripper panda. I'd have bought it.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I want to know who the lucky lad is who'll find a giant panda sitting on his doorstep come Sunday morning :P
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

3 words - People of Walmart! Actually one more word..psychotic!

Comment

I would of done the same things and would not of been as nice about it either way it's one of the reasons I carry.

You may not look crazy but crazy maybe looking for you.
            AkaiKitsune
            Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
            X