This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Need a photo sales site

So, for some events I work for a ren faire and later in the summer a Con I'm a photographer. Originally I set up on dotphoto, which was what my boss from the faire used to use back when they actually did what they should. Turns out now dotphoto doesn't pay commission like they should, won't answer emails, no other way to contact them, and are now trying to force people into paying THEM for the privilege of uploading photos to sell, which they in turn keep the money that should be going to us for our commission, so we are now looking for a new website to sell from.
    I'm not sure what to use, we need one that is free, and we can upload a bunch of photos into individual albums.

I'm starting to freak out a little, its all last minute that we need to do the change over, all while I try to figure out a way to get the money I'm owed from them.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

I've never dealt with the selling side of things there, but might Deviant Art work?

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

What about Cafe Press? Never dealt with this either, but I would be interested in seeing what you find.

Good Luck
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

my dad's a photographer, and he uses a site but I think you pay per term that you use the site, like a membership or some such thing... but the site works well for him. Smugmug.com is the website if you want to look into it :-)

Comment

You might try fineartamerica.com.

Comment

Working...
          X