X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky at Five in the morning

Dear septuagenarian couple getting frisky on their couch at 5am,

I get that old people have sex. I also get that sometimes you need to move things out of the bedroom to spice things up. Believe me I understand, especially that latter part.

This does not mean, though, that I need visual reminders that these things happen.

It seemed you didn't really want me to have the visual reminder either, given your reaction to my presence as I walked by. I'm a buzzkill. I'm sorry.

Let me tell you about curtains. Curtains are an excellent investment, especially in these situations. They award you the freedom to roam nude around your living room while also giving you privacy from outside eyes. You should really consider getting curtains.

Even turning off that lamp would have helped. At least, it would have helped me, as it would have made it more difficult to see you. You'd still see me, though. Sorry again about that buzzkill thing. So I'd still go for curtains.

So yeah, sorry about ruining your moment. I'll be over here trying to stab out my mind's eye. And if I see your lights on at 5am again, trust me, I'm going to look away from now on. Go buy some curtains.

Sincerely,
    Your neighbor's newspaper carrier
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Not much to say except
    You definitely have my sympathy.

P.S. Have you thought about printing this off and taping it to their door ... ?

Comment

My neighbors did that. Had the shade open. My roommate walked by. Ick

Comment

It's Murphy's Law. Those people who you do not want to see half-naked leave the curtains open and show everything. Those people who you would really rather like to see with not much on...keep themselves covered away
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

At that age, maybe morning wood is the only chance? Use it or lose it, lol.

Comment

When it comes to paper delivery, no nudes is good nudes .

:-D
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth BearLeeBadenaugh View Post
              At that age, maybe morning wood is the only chance? Use it or lose it, lol.
              Jack Nicholson in the bucket list...

"never waste a hardon"

i thought of that, lol.
              If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Reminds me of the time my father told me he was going to the hospital....

To get his "Personal Device" fixed so they could have sex again.

Why yes, my father is in his late 70s.
                I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                  When it comes to paper delivery, no nudes is good nudes .

:-D
                  Bad puns are the BEST.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                    Bad puns are the BEST.
                    The shortest distance between two points: A straight line.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

And the thread theme song, from '69... TEN WHEEL DRIVE: Morning Much Better
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                      X