Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This list is awesome, and I think you'd fit in very nicely here.... Want to come work for me in Texas the next time we're hiring? If my boss will let me have more than an advisory opinion? (and I don't show her the list until after the interview?)

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
      That sounds like a great idea, with mashed potato icing and a gravy filling.
      I am now seriously considering making meatloaf cupcakes for dinner tonight. I already have ground beef thawed, which I was going to make into boring burgers.

Comment

Quoth It shouldn't View Post
        I am now seriously considering making meatloaf cupcakes for dinner tonight. I already have ground beef thawed, which I was going to make into boring burgers.
        My mom would always make them on April Fools day. Meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting. She'd even put a little food coloring in it to make it a little more realistic. Then for dessert, she would have pound cake with yellow icing in the middle, and it would be like a cheese sandwich. It was awesome! I need to ask her if she can make it sometime again.
        Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Love the list.
          Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

If Joi can have a Dalek, then Mysty having Captain America's shield makes perfect sense to me.

Love the list.
            Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 11-30-2012, 07:27 PM. Reason: one more emoticon
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
            X