This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed

This isn't life advice, which is why I'm putting it in "Off Topic".

I was talking to someone today about a couple of business ideas I have. He was very enthusiastic about both of them. He told me to let him know if I do anything with them.

I certainly would, given the capital. I am a great idea person. I'm not saying this to brag; I just know that a lot of my ideas are very good and would work, if put into practice.

Is there any way I can make a business out of my ideas? Having people approach me for input on their businesses, so I can advise them on a creative, rather than a financial or marketing, basis. I know it's something of a stretch, but if there's a way it can be done, I'd love to know.

You mean something like this? http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/76854
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Not exactly. I'm talking about pitching ideas to people who are looking to start a company and need something to make it different, or people who already have companies and are looking for ways to expand.

Comment

That is pretty much a creative or business consultant though, more or less.

Comment

my advice...from someone who's running a small business...

seek out your small business administration, they are a WEALTH of free information, including consoling, and advice in general.

mine has been a GREAT help
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
          X