X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total newbie.

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking on this site for a couple days, and it's pretty awesome. Some of your SCs are more atrocious than I would have ever imagined. Anyway, some background on me: I'm a teenage girl from California, working my first legit job at a supermarket giant which I will just call...Suckway. In the interest of anonymity, I'll just leave it at that. I like my paychecks.

Love the site. I'm sure this new job will give me plenty of SC stories to go around.

- your friendly Suckway Discourtesy Clerk
    Discourtesy Clerk, purveyor of fine hay bales, pine scented douche and stuff that's not in bins since July 2006.

Hi DC!

Some of the stories here really blow my mind. I don't know if some people maybe make stuff up? I tend to think everything is totally legit, but sometimes you're just left thinking "No actual human being would act that way". .... And then four days later you see something worse in front of you at the supermarket checkout.

Comment

Discourtesy Clerk.
      They say truth is stranger than fiction.

I have been in retail for over 27 years, and I have seen a lot.
      No doubt there is a little dramatic license with some of the stories for the sake of a good tale, but there's no doubt in my mind that the basics of the stories I have been reading on CS for all these years are true.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X