X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sicky McSick Sick

Poll question:
    Who here is getting a case of the Christmas creeping crud cold/flu from exposure to sucky customers/holiday stress..
    Nope, I'm high on stress
    40.78%
    Maybe, either that or I drank bad egg nog
    2.91%
    Yes, viruses wearing little Santa hats are invading
    36.89%
    Already sick but I plan on drowning my germs in booze
    19.42%

The poll is expired.

"No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

*Raises hand*

I'm STILL suffering.
    And since it's my christmas present from my loverly customers, I'm giving it right back to them.
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I'm the only one in my family NOT sick. Good thing, too, because I have another 50 or so papers to get through by tomorrow at 5 pm.
      Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

not voting cos... i dont know if im sick or just reacting to allergies or the cold snap.
        but i was a little conjested earlier and one nostril is still blocked.

i can't smell much... but... i usually can't.

Comment

Not sick over Christmas for the first time in my retail career. Instead, I am pregnant.

I attribute this to the prenatal vitamins I am taking, which have 250% daily recommended vitamin C.

I'll be sick again next year, I bet, after I am no longer pregnant.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

No, I'm not sick... I hardly ever get sick... probably comes from growing up in an in home daycare... I've been exposed to everything under the sun, twice or more...
            On the other hand, I have a tendency to wake up with niggling headaches...
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I'm not sick.

Yet.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I had a really bad cough and lung infection a few weeks ago and my voice hasn't come back completely yet. I've been told I sound like Vincent Price now. :-)
                "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I'm getting there. Normally, I'd have already have caught the germs from my kid, but the one in school hasn't brought any yuck home this year.

But, yeah sore throat, cough, head ache..fun fun.

Dear Customers,

If you're too sick to work, you're too sick to shop. This goes for your spawn too. If Junior is too ill to go to school, he's too ill to accompany you to the store. Thanks.

Signed,

GAH, Go Away.
                  you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

The plague has infested many of my cohorts, coworkers, and cohabitants. I alone stand plague free!
                    Seriously, I worked my full 10 hour shift with a girl a couple of weeks ago who had pneumonia, bronchitis, and strep.
                    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Unfortunately yes. The wonderful flu chock full of fever, chills, sore throat and vomiting. Ain't it great????
                      The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

I refuse to admit I'm sick. I went to my parents' Friday morning instead of my own place after I got out of work because I had to go back to get my check. I woke up with a stuffy nose that then cleared out down the back of my throat which is still sore as heck on Monday morning. But other than that one stuffy nose incident and now the sore throat I am fit as a fiddle.

Comment

I have a stuffed up nose, but nothing unbearable. Last year I had a pretty bad throat infection, though. Now that was a real bitch.

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                            I'll be sick again next year, I bet, after I am no longer pregnant.
                            ...and most likely you'll catch it from your new baby.

Comment

...and most likely you'll catch it from your new baby.
                              Yeah, I have a lot to look forward to.
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                              X