Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad she's ok. As a fellow "stinger-allergic" individual, it always scares me when bees/wasps/etc manage to get inside...
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Assuming 1) they were actually yellow jackets, 2) the nest is outside, and 3) you're not in one of the southern states, I've got a bit of good news - yellow jackets are an "annual" pest (new queen winters in a sheltered area, starts a nest in the spring, and the whole nest gets killed off by the first hard frost), so they should be gone in around a month.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Her college is in the mountians of West Virginia. We know it was yellow jackets because there was one in her dorm room the day before when I was there for parents weekend. They think the nest is near that corner of the dorm. The grounds crew is going to see if they can locate it, but last night may have taken care of them.

Comment

Working...
        X