Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wasn't a new dad; he had four kids already; the swarm as I refered to them. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
      She wouldn't be hormonal now if she hadn't been a moaning whore before.
      lmao great quote. though i am a male, and i'd think the girls here may be offended by that. careful
      I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
        He wasn't a new dad; he had four kids already; the swarm as I refered to them. XD
        Whatever, you are missing my question.

What about having a baby at 40 or 50 then?

Comment

I would appreciate it if you would NOT be rude to me like that, also make your own thread!
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Lace Neil is correct...this thread is not about the age of the father.

If you are curious about the feelings on men becoming fathers in their 40's or 50's, start your own thread, preferably at fratching.

Otherwise, move on and get back to the topic of this thread, which was a "hormonal" pregnant woman being so insecure that she accused a cashier of chatting up her husband.

Also, if you do not like a member's response to a comment, use the report button and stop bickering in the threads.

This comment :
            Quoth ebonyknight
            Whatever, you are missing my question.
            was uncalled for, but the reply
            Quoth Lace Neil Singer
            I would appreciate it if you would NOT be rude to me like that
            borders on arguing in a thread.

Play nice, people.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
              I've seen that from time to time & have to say that if your significant other is insecure about the fact that you're talking to someone of the opposite sex then they need a good hard look at their relationship. Either that or they shouldn't be in one till they resolve those issues that makes them like that in the first place.
              I agree with that. I dated a girl like that in college. She had a problem with several of my friends...simply because they were female. I've always had plenty of female friends for some reason. Maybe it's because they know I'm not going to hit on them 24/7, maybe it's because I'm a nice guy, who knows. And no, I'm not complaining

But seriously, things got interesting when I helped one of them move across campus. Turns out my then-gf was looking for me, and ran into someone else I knew. All he said that we were at her place, and that her reputation wasn't "good."

Anyway, then-gf let her imagination run wild--because I was friends with that girl, it apparently meant I was um, doing her. (Didn't help that she was hot...but that's beside the point . I don't cheat. Seriously.) She actually came into the dorm, and was pissed we were together. Not doing anything, I should add--all we were doing was watching TV with some of her friends. Didn't stop the gf from literally storming into the place and screaming at us

Needless to say, I soon dumped her all. That, and her stalkerish activities (following me around campus at night, constantly calling or dropping by, plus waiting out in the dorm parking lot all day in subzero weather) kinda freaked me out. Can't imagine why...
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Women like that are simply insecure and that will carry over into any relationship they have.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
                ~Clerks

Comment

Hehe, what a bitch, I feel sorry for her though. Maybe he cheated on her or something or there were issues and thats why she overreacted.
                  Methinks it would have grandly pissed her off had you giggled like a schoolgirl after her little comment and batted your eyelids and looked at the husband all flirty and secretive.

Comment

You don't pull that kind of stunt with a pregnant woman. Not if you want to see the sun rise the next day and keep all your limbs attached to your body.
                    "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Hey, never said it would be wise, hehe.

Comment

Just remember, most men can have children up until the day they die. If my grandpa were still alive, I'd ask him how it was raising a young child when he was in his 50s.

On the one hand, even though I've never been pregnant, I can understand why the woman snapped. I am NOT excusing her behavior, but pregnancy can cause some WICKED mood swings. Just as bad as PMS or PMDD. And the fact that she's probably the size of a house, she probably thinks her husband thinks she's fat and ugly. He most likely doesn't, but it's how we women tend to usually think.

However, having said all that.....people who flip like that drive me nuts, pregnant or not. Having to hear "I wanted to kick the shit out of that little fucker for flirting with you in front of me!" when all the male employee did was ask me how I was doing today and told me to have a good day....well........I have a zero tolerance policy for stuff lke that.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Exactly. In any case, in my job, I HAVE to talk to customers, male or female. I didn't ask him anything that to a sane person could ever be mistaken for flirting; and personally, I don't care if you're pregnant, PMSing or regular, you do not snap at someone like that. Wait til you're at home, then tear into your husband if you so wish; don't take it out on a cashier who has been told to interact with customers. In any case, that kind of jealousy will only end in tears; at worst case scenario, driving your partner away.
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

That leads me to wonder what happened when they got home....
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                              That leads me to wonder what happened when they got home....
                              Whatever it was I'm sure it wasn't pretty.
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Usually I don't have much sympathy to men since they don't have to deal with the physical pains of womanhood (menstruation, pregnancy and childbirth,etc.), but this guy has my sympathy.
                                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                                X