• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you just can't find the time to call

Found this note on an account at work.

Sub = Subscriber

"Sub passed away but we still charged her for not giving a 30 day notice."

PLEASE tell me someone upstream managed to get more than two neurons firing at once and cancelled that charge!
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Good grief. Even Verizon's smarter than that. When my aunt passed away I let them know, and they didn't charge her for breaking her contract. I had to send a copy of her death certificate, but I was expecting that.

Comment

Wow.. hoping someone just missed their morning coffee (or other random caffeinating beveridge) n that one.

When my wife passed, They allowed me to cancel her phone, and her Grandmother's phone and put me on a signal phone plan without breaking contract, or adding any additional charges.
        Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

When DH died last year, I waved his death certificate at EVERYBODY under the sun to get things changed out or turned off. Still not quite finished, but nearly there....

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
            PLEASE tell me someone upstream managed to get more than two neurons firing at once and cancelled that charge!
            Yes the charge was cancelled

Comment

Working...
            X