This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention, Fantasy Football Fans!

It's time to sign up for the annual Customers Suck! Fantasy Football League!

Space is limited, so PM me ASAP if you are interested, and I will provide you the link and the password to the league.

Be advised, time is also limited, as the draft is Tuesday night, and everyone involved MUST be signed up no later than two hours prior to the 9 pm ET draft, and I would prefer to have the league filled by Monday, as I do not want a repeat of the farce that happened last year, where we had to have a redo on the draft.

So, come on folks....time to sign up!

Edited to Add: Yes, this is short notice, and I apologize. But between work, planning my vacation, working on a project for another bar that has netted me a bunch of free beer (), filling in for my friend at his magic bar, and my usual active social life, I've been kinda busy!

That being said, I hope we do get this league up and running, and that everyone has a great time, enjoys the draft, has a great season....and loses to me, as I have every plan of taking the title. So you're all really just fighting for second place at this point.
    Last edited by Jester; 09-03-2011, 03:40 PM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

I forgot to mention something important: for those of you who are interested and do PM me, please include your email address so I can send you the invite from the league.

Thanks.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Hmmm....apparently there are far less fantasy football fans here than in years past. Just three of us, huh?

Well, I have some other friends joining the league, and if I don't hear from anyone else here in CS.com by the morning, I'll be opening the last available slots up to the public on espn.com.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Sorry Jester, just not my thing..but I do wish you luck
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Not my thing either [although it is my bf's thing he's not on CS, though], but I also wish you luck!
          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
          X