This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
    And to think, I really want a velociraptor suit so I can chase the squirrels down the street while making "Skree" noises. I live in the old people section in the bad part of town. They need the entertainment that is a velociraptor chasing squirrels!
    I sooo want to make my daughter one for halloween now. I know I could get my husband to do it, he hates squirrels, and well...any excuse to do his SCREEEEE noise...

Comment

I told my husband about it and he said I'm allowed to be a velociraptor for Halloween.
      Pigeons, like squirrels, are pure evil. They MUST be chased off!
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
        Most interesting thing today was something that actually isn't too unusual considering the setting. There's a guy in town that is a cross dresser, and I spotted him while in WalMart today - makes me wish I'd had my cell phone handy to take a pic and put on "people of WM" - today he was in a black spaghetti-strapped sequin dress, high heels, his hair teased, wearing a tiara. He's rather sweet, but its funny considering his "Grizzly Adams" style beard and abundance of chest hair showing over the top of the dress.
        sounds like you saw Leslie
        I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
          sounds like you saw Leslie

Add about 5" to the beard and it'd be close!
          The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Interesting things spotted tonight!

A text message log:

7:50 PM Me: Have you already eaten?

8:31 PM Friend: I am at the high school football game with Emily.

8:34 PM Me: We're at Papa's and Beer speculating about that one waitress that everyone thinks is a man.

8:51 PM Friend: She is so a man.

8:55 PM Me: 3 birthday songs and counting. It's also mariachi night.

8:56 PM Me: 4

8:56 PM Friend: Lawl

9:02 PM Me: There's a table of steampunk goths celebrating a birthday. They're jamming out to "Feliz Navidad" right now. This kind of thing is what is wrong with America.

9:03 PM Friend: Nice. Do they have their fangs in?

9:05 PM Me: No, but they're all decked out in black mesh.

9:13 PM Me: 5 birthday songs. The mariachi band just played Rocky Top.
            Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Working...
            X