This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AriGriffin View Post
    There is also a fake Amber Alert going around Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites

They go something like this:
    AMBER ALERT !!!!!!! Miami (sometimes city is changed) - Little girl, 3 yrs. old picked up by a man driving a gray car (or truck), license plate: Quebec 72B 381. Canada. PLEASE RE-post ASAP. It could save her. The Kidnapping is recent so do it, 3 seconds will not kill you. If it were your child u would want the same support!!!
    Quoth Seshat View Post
    What is WRONG with people???

(yes, this deserves multiple question marks)
    My guess on the probable origin of this:

Sadistic moron is cruising for a parking space at a crowded shopping mall. They see in the next aisle that someone is waiting for a car to leave so they can get the space. Moron swoops around to grab the space that the other person is waiting for, but due to the direction the departing car chooses, the person who was waiting gets the spot. The person who was waiting drives a grey car with license plate 72B 381.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Ugh, I HATE those stupid "awareness" games. All of them. They don't raise awareness, and they never provide links for donation to anything that could actually DO something about the causes they claim to support. It's a way to salve the conscience without cost, generally speaking.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Hey guys. I'm going to close this one because there's too much potential for hurt feelings or debate. This is better suited to Fratching.

Gizmo, it's a great topic and I hope you'll consider re-posting it at www.fratching.com

Thanks!
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
        X