This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oww

I work at the bucks, but I also have a second job at a very nice bath and body store.

I had a 65-70 year old woman come in REAKING of whiskey and ask me for a soap that smelled like "me and my husband having sex".

http://footloosecomic.com Pirate Faeries!!

Now that would be an interesting scent. Think they make it in lotion, too?
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

>_< aaarggghhhh.
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

She also didn't know what shower gel was.

She ended up with a almond soap. I do not think it smells like sex.

We used to have a soap that some people thought smelled like "man juice"

Comment

Quoth Animae View Post

We used to have a soap that some people thought smelled like "man juice"
          do you work at a natural beauty store that is ethical and starts with an L?

They used to do a 'man-juice' soap back when I worked for them, back in 03.
          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth Animae View Post
            I had a 65-70 year old woman come in REAKING of whiskey and ask me for a soap that smelled like "me and my husband having sex".

The moment I read that, my brain tried to make a dive for freedom out of the back of my skull.

It didn't succeed, fortunately. But now I am haunted by the mental image.
            Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Animae View Post

Speak for yourself *Last name is Almond*
              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

I was unaware man-juice had a smell.
                If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Do they MAKE soap that smells like cob webs and sand?
                  "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Animae View Post
                    I work at the bucks, but I also have a second job at a very nice bath and body store.

Brain bleach is not enough to wash away the mental imagery thanks for that.
                    Tamezin

Comment

I'm with Policus on this on. Just wow.
                      If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
                      --Woodrow Willson

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                        do you work at a natural beauty store that is ethical and starts with an L?

They used to do a 'man-juice' soap back when I worked for them, back in 03.
                        That I do. I loves it so much.

RR. Totally did.

Man juice has a smell. trust us, it does.

And sorry about the mental image, but well, I shouldn't be the only one that suffers.

Comment

[QUOTE=Animae;471341]That I do. I loves it so much.

Man juice has a smell. trust us, it does.

QUOTE]

Awesome!

Oh, and it does. Kind of.. musky, yet fresh yet acidic. Not very strong, but it's there. Do you know what lime flowers smell like? A little like that.

Used to have an entire range that smelled of it from what I remember. Prince, or something similar. One of the ingredients was limeflowers and lemon infusion, so that was probably what did it.
                          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth Animae View Post

My eyes! The googles! They do nothing!
                            I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

*reaches around back of head, finds large hole*

Dammit...my brain's found the escape hatch...

Comment

Working...
                              X