Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, consider that "girl juice" has a smell too, but most people don't notice it because it's considered impolite to poke one's nose in there. "Man juice" also smells, but likewise you only get specific opportunities to investigate it.

If you are intrigued, you may look up "Cowper's glands", which is where the relevant stuff comes from.

Comment

I think the comments are more disturbing than the original post actually... and quite an education about bath products too...

Comment

Ya know, this could be interesting over at the Pervfest thread. .

Of course, getting back to the OP, that sounds just like something my late aunt would have asked for.

With her, nothing was sacred at all. It was just her choice of words at times could be quite lewd and crude. It was quite embarassing to be out in public with her.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

soap that smelled like "me and my husband having sex"
          ... so when you're no longer getting any, you can at least smell like it?

Well, consider that "girl juice" has a smell too, but most people don't notice it because it's considered impolite to poke one's nose in there.
          just don't have the girl walk by anyone who's sitting down for lunch. (yes i had it happen... I was the person eating lunch... and getting a whiff of her from 3 feet away was not a tasty treat)

do you work at a natural beauty store that is ethical and starts with an L?
          omg i love that store. but there's none close to me now. *cries*
          Last edited by PepperElf; 12-23-2008, 10:44 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=GingerBiscuit;471346]
            Quoth Animae View Post
            That I do. I loves it so much.

Man juice has a smell. trust us, it does.

QUOTE]

Awesome!

Oh, and it does. Kind of.. musky, yet fresh yet acidic. Not very strong, but it's there. Do you know what lime flowers smell like? A little like that.

Used to have an entire range that smelled of it from what I remember. Prince, or something similar. One of the ingredients was limeflowers and lemon infusion, so that was probably what did it.
            lime flowers, eh? that could explain a mysterious situation: there's a short span of a neighboring block that i walk past to get to the gym. and it always smells like man juice. exactly like it. i've always imagined that behind one of those innocent looking suburban house facades is a pr0n factory. perhaps they simply have a lime tree in their back yard.
            vanilla chai

Comment

I love the store.

I'll have to smell the prince next time i work there, and see if it really does smell like man juice. hee hee.
              http://footloosecomic.com Pirate Faeries!!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                just don't have the girl walk by anyone who's sitting down for lunch. (yes i had it happen... I was the person eating lunch... and getting a whiff of her from 3 feet away was not a tasty treat)
                If you can smell it from 3 feet away there's something wrong there.
                If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Yeah, I'm talking about a healthy body, not an infected one. It should be subtle enough to be only subconsciously noticeable, unless you're in exactly the right place.

Comment

May I also add, that I made a child cry.

I told a very little girl in a very very nice voice that she couldn't open the presents in my store, as she was trying to rip into one of our pre-wrapped gifts. The mother was very nice about it, which was really good, because that could have gone very SC very quick.

But I still made a kid cry.

Comment

Ooh pfft, that kid will get over it. Maybe that was the first time they'd ever been told "No."

For Pete's Sake, I can't just go around dancing naked on display items at stores, and if someone told me no, I wouldn't start crying.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

[QUOTE=blas87;472248
                        For Pete's Sake, I can't just go around dancing naked on display items at stores, and if someone told me no, I wouldn't start crying.[/QUOTE]

At my store, you probably could and they would call it a promo.

Comment

Quoth Animae View Post
                          I had a 65-70 year old woman come in REAKING of whiskey and ask me for a soap that smelled like "me and my husband having sex".
                          Jesus Christ. Ok, now that I've recovered from Brainlock(tm):

"Salt & Pepper Tuna" would be a fairly innocuous brand name.

Comment

There is a face cleanser that is covered in seaweed that smells like fish.........

oh gods. What if thats what she was looking for?

Comment

Quoth Animae View Post
                              I work at the bucks, but I also have a second job at a very nice bath and body store.

I had a 65-70 year old woman come in REAKING of whiskey and ask me for a soap that smelled like "me and my husband having sex".

I know that is absolutely disgusting and repulsive but I can't stop Please tell me I'm not the only one.
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

The store near where I am is currently running a promotion- spend £20 and get a free Christmas gift- I got a gift worth £34.95, free. And, as often happens, because I used to work there, buy them all xmas presents, and spend tons of money- They gave me a few bath bombs free extra. It was nice.
                                Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Working...
                                X