Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quit yer grinnin' and drop yer linen...

My wonderful store chain allows people to return underwear as long as the tags are still attached.
    Translation: Sadie Mae Ick can try on those dainty intimates, decide they're not for her, and return them with nary a blink .
    Grossed out yet?
    ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

OK, that is friggin' disgusting. Remind me never to shop in your store.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Quoth Demonoid Phenomenon
      My wonderful store chain allows people to return underwear as long as the tags are still attached.
      Translation: Sadie Mae Ick can try on those dainty intimates, decide they're not for her, and return them with nary a blink .
      Grossed out yet?
      Totally off topic, but I would LOVE to hear you speak, If it's anything like you type.

::swoons for accents

Comment

*violent gagging*

x the infiniteth power
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

and there is the exact reason why I wash all of my new clothes TWICE before I wear them
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Thus the reason my wife and I never buy skivvies unless they are in thier original sealed packaging.

Unless her's came from Fredricks and like someone said, they get washed twice in borax.

<shudder>

Mongo
            I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

i always always wash underwear/bras/swimsuits/etc before I wear them for THAT reason.

Comment

I ALWAYS wash any clothes I buy before I wear them. You just never know what a store's return policies are. :shudders:
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

There's a very good reason why my undies all come in sealed plastic. I think this thread pretty much outlined it completely.
                  Desk-On: Apply directly to the forehead.

Comment

April, I hate to disappoint, but my 'writing voice' is way more interesting than my speaking voice...sigh.

But, yes, we allow people to return underwear.
                    If the tags are off, however, that's a different story. I'm not sure what difference that makes since Sadie had to actually slip those frillies on to know they aren't the right size and, tag or no, body met fabric.
                    Eww.
                    I work the customer service desk and deal with returns all day. I've had people try and return used underwear (yes, used; it had obviously been washed and worn). Of course, I didn't realize this until I had wisked it out of the bag.
                    Good thing we keep anti-bacterial handwash close by.

And even more gross was the old lady who returned a small blanket with stains on it. I had my hands all on it before I saw this and one of the managers walked up and whispered, "Oh, God. That's blood."
                    There's no smilie icon with an appropriate enough expression to relay my reaction to that.
                    ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

these are exactly the reasons why I will never, ever (unless its a high paid SM position) work clothing retail ever again *hmmph*
                      Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

I also don't buy underwear that isn't already in a package. That's a good thing about being a guy; most of your underwear comes packaged.

So I take it a person could buy some underwear, put some nice skid marks in it, and then return the undies as long as the tags are still attached? If so, that's is really REALLY disgusting.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Oh, God. Thanks, Irving.
                          Now I'm really looking forward to going to work today.
                          No, if there was visible, er, distress to the garment, Sadie would just have to wear her drawers one size too tight (for at least one day out of the week, anyway).

I have GOT to find another job.
                          ~~*

Comment

Quoth Demonoid Phenomenon
                            Oh, God. Thanks, Irving.
                            Now I'm really looking forward to going to work today.
                            No, if there was visible, er, distress to the garment, Sadie would just have to wear her drawers one size too tight (for at least one day out of the week, anyway).

I have GOT to find another job.
                            Turning stomachs, just one more service I offer!
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh
                              So I take it a person could buy some underwear, put some nice skid marks in it, and then return the undies as long as the tags are still attached? If so, that's is really REALLY disgusting.
                              Well, now we really need to find a Brain Bleach™® smiley. Thanks a billion.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X