This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BeckySunshine
    Well, now we really need to find a Brain Bleach™® smiley. Thanks a billion.
    I'm lucky. I actually have to try and imagine something, so I get to avoid all these gross images... I've seen enough gross stuff to make up for it though.

Like the numerous times someone's apparently pooped their shorts and decide to leave them tucked in the back of the stall at my theatre. One guy even left the wrapping from his new pair of undies in the stall too. Way to plan ahead guy!
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I think of some things and range from the barely normal, to the odd, disgusting and up to "there is no way Brain Bleach™® will help". I just usually think of these things at work, and I don't have access to a computer...
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Yep, folks can return undies at my store too.
        I used to work in the men's furnishings dept, and have had all sorts of interesting things happen there.
        And yes, I've had men return used underwear...only we did not know it was used. See, a lot of the 'designer' underwear comes in boxes...easy to take them out to look at them...or use them...and put them back. So, I've taken returns, and then after the guest left, opened the box to refold the (assumed) bad fold job the customer did...and found it was NOT new underwear...and sometimes not even the right brand. From then on, I opened the box to make sure before doing the return.
        If something is defective, tell us, and we will take it back. But wash it first!!
        If it is not defective, and we can't sell it to someone else, (because you've washed it, or just worn it) we will NOT take it back!
        And *I* try on undies and bathing suits with MY undies on, thank you!
        I no longer fear HELL.
        I work in RETAIL.

Comment

Working...
        X