Go Back   Customers Suck! > Site News > Site News

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 10:44 AM
Bagger

Quote:
Quoth myswtghst View Post
That article is how I found y'all. Great article, and I really appreciated your contributions, as they were right on the money!
Same here. Great site, btw!

Srry Rapscallion for the email about the confirmation, I was able to reset the password and entered with no problems.

tim

Old 01-24-2007, 10:45 PM
eBay gUru

Quote:
Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
We weren't famous before the article?
We'll, waaaay back when, when I joined the first time round (this was years and years ago - before the site even had a forum, I believe). I didn't find the site by word-of-mouth or even through a search engine. It was mentioned in a blurb, either an ad or an article. Either way, it was through media. I decided to check it out, and was amazed at the stories that were on the site, I even submitted a couple of stories myself (nothing spectactular), but doubt they got posted . . .

Old 07-03-2007, 03:14 AM
Great Elder Book Wyrm

Quote:
Quoth Greenday View Post
No, no, you're going about it all wrong!

*Pulls out a sniper rifle, climbs a tower, and waits for SCs*

Much more efficient.
It might be more efficient, but it lacks a certain...pirattitude.

Old 07-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Wild Witch Mod

It amazes me about all the complaints over foreign based call centers. If all call centers were based in the US (or your country of origin) do these customers understand that their services would probably cost about 10% more?

Then they'd be calling to complain about that too.

Old 07-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Girl Thursday

Quote:
Quoth Luna View Post
It amazes me about all the complaints over foreign based call centers. If all call centers were based in the US (or your country of origin) do these customers understand that their services would probably cost about 10% more?

Then they'd be calling to complain about that too.
Oh, it doesn't amaze me about foreign call center complaints.

I have much too often had to deal with off-shore call centers where the people answering the phones not only had incredibly thick accents, but their grasp of English was marginal, at best, and they were incapable of actually understanding anything that did not fit the script they were using.

When a call that should take no more than 15 minutes takes 2 hours, I think you have every right to be incredibly irritated or downright pissed.

^-.-^