This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They hate me a little bit.

So, it seems if I'm not feeling well, people hate me.
    Here's three stories, the first one fun, the other two...HATE.

Story 1
    The Scene: Wally World front restroom
    The characters:
    me=
    lm=lady mom lady person
    ld=lady daughter lady person

So, I'm sick (again) I have no clue why, I felt fine until we got halfway to the store, then all of a sudden GRAAAAAAAUUUUGHHHHHH! So hubby hits like...75mph to get me to the store so I'm not sick all over the car. I run to the bathroom, in my winter heels of course. As I'm waiting for my stomach to calm down, I hear the following:
    lm="Oh, my gawd! I look horrible! Quick, can I borrow your comb?"
    ld="Mo-ooom, you look fine!"
    lm="My hair, it's so frizzy and messed up!"
    ld= "It's fine, it doesn't look that bad!"
    lm= "Then you are admitting it looks bad. Geez, at least be honest with me, I mean I want my daughter to be honest."
    -At this point I was wishing I wasn't blecky so I could see this hair that wasn't so bad but yet was bad...oh well.-
    ld="Mom, it's fine. Come on, we need to get our groceries and get home so dinner will be done for gramma's birthday!"
    -Then they leave and I spend a relatively boring rest of bathroom visit. I did drop a pill and it fell on the other side of the door and an old lady said "Honey, don't take that pill." (duh?)

onto the next one

Story2

The scene: Wally Wold back restroom
    The characters:
    me=hewwo! I am here to stab yoooooo!
    ob1=old biddy number 1
    ob2=old biddy number 2

So, I decide that before we leave the store, I'll use the bathroom again, because hey, why not right? Make sure I'm feeling well enough for the trip home and all. I walk in and the only not-full stall is SUUUUUPER GROSSS so I wait. Well, these two older ladies get out at about the same time...and one of them immediately hobbles over to me and...
    PUTS HER HAND ON MY BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ob1= "Oh hon, how far along are you?"
    ob2= "Oh sweetie, I bet you're excited! Have you told your family yet?"
    me= "Huh-wha? I'm not pregnant." *removes her hand from my belly*
    ob1= "Of course you are. You are totally pregnant. Don't deny it."
    me= "Nooooo...I'm not...I think I would know if I was. Which I'm not."
    ob2= "You have the glow of a mommy-to-be."
    Me= "That's because I have food poisoning." (well, I had it last week, so I figured by this point it just was that still. Or I'm intolerant of something else, whatever)
    ob1= "But-but you look pregnant!"
    *At this point I dash for the stall and lock myself inside, hoping they would leave me alone.*
    ob2= "Maybe she's just really fat...but women don't get fat bellies unless they're mothers or pregnant!"
    ob1= "It's probably morning sickness, not food poisoning. I had morning sickness midday, you know. My sister had it in the evening!"

They were still chatting by the door after I had finished and washed my hands. I made sure that I crackled my wrist extra gross (it hurt but it was sooooo worth it) when I put it back in the brace. They got all icky faced and let me out the door.
    I ran over to where hubby was and bawled to him about it. It sucked enough that I was sick and feel bad about not being able to excercise, but they were so rude.
    He reassured me all the way to the frozen food section, where I got my dinner and we left. Normally we wander and chat, but I didn't feel like it in case we ran into the biddies again.

Story3

The Scene: LC pizza shop
    The characters:
    hubbs=my husband, the bestest hubby in the world
    cl=cashier lady who gives the pizzas.
    ge=grr evil lady

Hubby goes in the store to get dinner for him, mum and dad. He has to wait because, while the three meat pizza was ready, they were still prepping the pepperoni ones because we were there at like 4:30 and the dinner rush isn't until 5.
    So there was GE, in all her growliness, waiting while hubbs ordered...here's what he told me when he got out to the car.
    hubbs= "one three meat and one pepperoni hot and ready please." *pays*
    CL explains it to him, and then hands him the three meat pizza.
    GE="Wait a minute! I have to wait and this guy comes in and gets his pizza before me! That's not fair!" GRRR GRRR GRRR!
    cl= "He ordered a three meat. They were already done. Your pizza is almost ready.
    GE="I shouldn't have to wait you gave him his before me!" Rawr rawr RAAAAARRRRR!
    Hubbs= "Dude, chill. Your pizza is coming."

I waited in the car and as soon as this lady got her pizza, she literally STUCK HER TONGUE OUT AT HUBBS AND STRUTTED OUT THE DOOR! I gave her a "wtf lady?" look as she walked past our car, but she was all like "PIZZA NOMS ARE MINE!"
    It was super funny the way hubby explained this to me...he was like gesturing and stuff all over the car. Sure she sucked, but hey it's really funny to laugh about how that pizza was super important and stuff.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Rar! MY Pizza! Mine, ALL Mine...

Hope you feel better soonish.

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
      So, it seems if I'm not feeling well, people hate me.
      Awwww I don't hate you! Just don't hug me, I don't want to die.
      Hope you feel better soon, if you had food poisoning last week it might be a bit from that, I was still feeling icky a week afterwords when I had it. It's like your tummy just doesn't trust what's put in it.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

My tummy never trusts what I feed it, so I guess it's just being super picky now. Plus...my amazing lunch today was celery sticks, peanut butter, and an apple. Meh, not much for food here, but I did just eat a bagel with fake cheese, pepperoni, and lettuce...because I want pizza...
        I'm experimenting with what I can/cannot have and how it affects me...apples are okay, apple juice makes me sick, apple cider is fine.

I should have looked behind me to see if Pizza lady had people in her car or if she got in, unhinged her jaw, and swallowed the pizza noms whole before driving off.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

wtf. i mean hell it's little sleazers. some pizzas they have on hand already. if she was in a hurry she should have gotten the 5-buck cheese or pepperoni jobs.

and they tell you how long it's going to be if they don't have it ready yet.

*whaps the evil lady on the head with a little ceaser's puppet while saying "pizza pizza"*
          (and yes, if i'm lucky i still have that puppet in my storage unit... got it back when i worked there in the early 90s.)

Comment

me= "Huh-wha? I'm not pregnant." *removes her hand from my belly*
            ob1= "Of course you are. You are totally pregnant. Don't deny it."
            me= "Nooooo...I'm not...I think I would know if I was. Which I'm not."
            ob2= "You have the glow of a mommy-to-be."
            Here's where, if you can (because there are some wonderful people who would make great parents that couldn't because the hurt is too strong), you look at them and ask "Do you really think I am?" then when they say yes, get all excited and say something along the lines of 'WOW! I didn't think it was possible to get pregnant without a uterus! Wait till I tell my doctor, my family. that's so great!" Then dash out while they are jawdropping and wondering how to get out of it!

Comment

It's funny, but whenever I'm sick I crave apples. Apples, apple juice, apple sauce, the whole lot. Hope you feel better.
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                It's funny, but whenever I'm sick I crave apples. Apples, apple juice, apple sauce, the whole lot. Hope you feel better.
                Really? I don't think I've craved anything while sick, besides death...
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

zq, sorry about the pure suckage from those morons, especially the 'pregnancy' experts near the end. wtf; touching a stranger is NEVER EVER EVER ok. calling them fat is even worse; maybe you should have called them fossils and see how they like rude names? damned old hags with the mindset that age=right. >

as for the last one, i thought you were in a pizza place, not a playground.

maybe a milkshake would help some of the pain? dairy is supposed to help soothe the stomach when it's being cranky.
                  look! it's ghengis khan!
                  Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I really want a milkshake, but I'm lactose intolerant so that would make it worse. However, hubby and I made peppermint hard candy so I've been munching on that, peppermint oil is good for your stomach.

Teskeria: great idea! I'll remember it for next time. It happens like once a month, so yeah I'll do that next time.
                    PepperElf: it was a hot and ready, but they had just run out...I think maybe a party had come through and gotten all of them.
                    bainsidhe: I've been craving apple juice since I got food poisoning...so yeah...weird.
                    Squeaksmyalias (typed that squeakys first...): Yeah, that's me normally too.

chainedbarista: it's worse at church because then I can't freak out like I normally do. Eh, it's better than my old youth pastor putting me in a headlock or twisting my arm around, he does that most weeks.

I told mum about this, and she said I do look pregnant because I'm so fat.. I think she's just mad at me because of my husband turning down a job offer, but it still sucked.

Comment

Squeaksmyalias (typed that squeakys first...): Yeah, that's me normally too.
                      I've done that to while logging in.

I told mum about this, and she said I do look pregnant because I'm so fat.. I think she's just mad at me because of my husband turning down a job offer, but it still sucked.
                      That's just awful! *gently tackle hugs* She needs to get over that ASAP, that's none of her business, something she shouldn't be taking out on you, and I'm sure your hubby has a good reason for doing it. I'm not happy with the Zombie Mum.

Comment

I'm not pleased either, but she's in the mindset that we need a job so badly hubby needs to take what he can get. Unfortunately, it was third shift, and he would be working for two weeks, first week unpaid training. Then he'd be laid off again, and it's just not worth it.

Comment

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. And people can be really stupid...heck when I was 5 months along with my daughter people didn't believe I was preggers at all because I'm like *starving model skinny*. People always want to feed me junk to fatten me up.

but many and non-tummy-upsetting-foods.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

great idea! I'll remember it for next time. It happens like once a month, so yeah I'll do that next time.
                            Just a thought. Morning sickness is due to whacked-out hormones. Your nausea happens once a month - it might be due to whacked-out hormones as well. Does it always happen at the same time in your cycle?
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I think so, it does work out a week before I normally start my period, it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X