Clear All

Holy biscuit.

Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

That is just nasty, and one more reason to avoid VolderMart as much as possible.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        People of Walmart: Outgrossing Howard Stern.
        Quoth Panacea View Post
        I love this. Can I use it in my sig?
        Sure.

Did my part this morning. Shopped WalpurgisMart with four days stubble.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I would have complained to management too..there is just no need of that! As somebody said, what if a kid had seen that? And lots of other people don't want to be exposed to that nastiness either!

Comment

that gives a whole new meaning to the term 'self service.'

look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I'm completely grossed out and yet laughing hysterically.

Oh thank FUCK I have never run into that. But then I don't go to Wally World EVER!!!

People just kill me...the best part is when she says "oh I'm almost done" like.....it's ok just hang on a sec and I'll be finished....REALLY?
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I'm completely grossed out and yet laughing hysterically.

Oh thank FUCK I have never run into that. But then I don't go to Wally World EVER!!!

People just kill me...the best part is when she says "oh I'm almost done" like.....it's ok just hang on a sec and I'll be finished....REALLY?
                I'm in the same boat. I'm laughing my head off right now, but am totally sickened by the story as well.
                "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                    I think that's the point where I would've screamed bloody murder - and I can scream LOUD.
                    Betcha that woman was all about the exhibitionism though.
                    Oh, absolutely. The way she reacted says it all.

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                    Really, that's got to be some type of sex crime...
                    Yep! Anyone that walks in on that (no matter what the woman looks like) should report it.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I wouldn't care if it was a hot-as-hell model frigging herself in a damn public bathroom, I would have run out screaming something along the lines of "OMFG, you are SO disgusting! ArgghhWTFBBQ! SECURITY!!!"

Comment

My first thought was to report her, too, but I was stumped as to how to prove that I saw what I saw. It's not that I would make up something like this, just that it's so... impossibly gross... that I thought that the manager wouldn't believe me. I hadn't considered that it was actually a crime. God forbid that something like this happen again, but if it does I'll be sure to report her.

My hubby, on the other hand, has been paying me back over the last week for describing the scene to him. He'll just drop disgusting questions into our conversations at random times.

"So, did you see pubes?" and "Could you see anything glistening?" were two of the ones that have stuck in my head.
                        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

GLISTENING????? Holy Hell
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                            So, did you see pubes?" and "Could you see anything glistening?" were two of the ones that have stuck in my head.
                            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

i'm sick. instead of being grossed out ... i'm laughing.

then again i'm the one who brought you the story of (the man and the anal dildo er... fox tail brush...)

but yes public masturbation can get you on the registered sex offender list. (can't remember if i posted that before or not) but... hell what if a little kid walked in and saw that. or a mom with her toddler son? there's some things little boys should have to look at until they're of age and willing.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                                there's some things little boys should have to look at until they're of age and willing.
                                Surely you mean "shouldn't" .

Comment

Working...
                                X