This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
    of course not. we were all ALWAYS well behaved and wonderful children.... the glowing example of how children should act.
    My brother and I actually were.

I was a good kid anyway and actually claimed things I did when my dad tried to punish my brother for them. My brother, however, was mortally embarrassed by any remotely-negative attention, and so never acted up in public; he saved it all for when we were at home.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Not me, I was a evil little kid. I will be the first to admit it. When I was in Kindergarten I'd beat up the 5th grade bullies that were picking on my 4th grade brother. I would cause all kinds of ruckus, but never actually got in any trouble. Would always be blamed on somebody else (I never blamed anybody else though ).

In middle school, I found the main hot water valve for the shower rooms. Waited for the girls to take a shower and .. . I grew out of that tho. I will say I never raised a fuss in public, and was always a quiet kid at home, however.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
      X