This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
    Very cruel, and were it to get back to her, she could sue for slander, defamation of character, etc.
    now in reality i wouldn't do that but... i'm kinda wondering how she could sue... i mean if it was printed in the papers or something like that, yes... but just by saying it... wouldn't she need to provide proof? it's hard to just prosecute "word of mouth" (tho i could be wrong)

and if FW were to sue... she'd then also have to explain why she was giving cool2batrol's number out to begin with and could possibly get herself in trouble with the law.

(in my opinion it'd be a little like going to the cops to try to press charges against someone for giving you only half the pot you paid for... )

but then keep in mind... my evil imagination of revenge usually only takes place in my evil imagination. in reality i'd be less vindictive. perhaps a message of "Oh her? Um... She's been giving my number out without permission. I didn't even KNOW about it until I got a call for her... Frankly she's kinda creeping me out since I barely know her and don't know how she got my number to begin with. I'm thinking of talking to the police..."

Comment

thats what I'd do for the first two weeks after that its time to scare off the business .

Comment

You should have told her if she wants her messages it will cost her $10 payable in advance then say nobody left a message.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          perhaps a message of "Oh her? Um... She's been giving my number out without permission. I didn't even KNOW about it until I got a call for her... Frankly she's kinda creeping me out since I barely know her and don't know how she got my number to begin with. I'm thinking of talking to the police..."

Perfect. Screws her over just as thoroughly as any of the other suggestions (because who's going to take her seriously after hearing that?), and has the advantage of being absolutely true! And therefore impossible to sue over.

Comment

Working...
          X