Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are we arguing about this?!? (kinda long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's I first thought, too. Either the tall bald guy with glasses doesn't exist, or he is a customer.
    "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

OR SO I THOUGHT. *dramatic music*
      Ooh, drama! (Have sound on)

I've lived here my WHOLE LIFE (funny 'cause she looked WAY older than ten -- see above)
      Hehehehehe...

Sorry, hope that wasn't boring, but at the time it was pretty funny
      I was highly amused. Great first post! Welcome aboard!

Judging from the posts in this thread, it seems that every non-existant mystery employee wears glasses. I wonder why that is...
      Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 08-04-2008, 11:26 PM.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

We have a woman that comes in once in a while insisting that she left a cart full of merchandise on hold the night before. When we let her know we can't find it, she says ok and goes about normal shopping. She's... special.
        Expect great things, but you'll get what you get.

PossJB

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          Judging from the posts in this thread, it seems that every non-existant mystery employee wears glasses. I wonder why that is...
          That's because people with glasses are actually invisible. I've tested this theory - I have glasses and contacts. My uniform is always the same, no jewellery, hair up in a ponytail with clips at the sides for the short bits that won't behave. It's only the glasses/contacts that change. With contacts, my register is always busy and I get plenty of conversation from customers. With glasses, customers will line up at busy registers and ignore my empty one, and they'll only talk to me if they have questions. So there it is. The only glasses-wearing employees ever spoken about are made up, because the real ones are all invisible.
          Michael: Maybe you'll be inspired by the boat party tonight and start a career as a pirate.
          Tobias: I haven't packed for that.
          <3 Arrested Development

Comment

Working...
          X