This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    oh, and Juwl, remember, GK does have at least one fanboy...
    Plus...
    Quoth Juwl View Post
    or want to be ladies...
    Equals... *points at herself*
    I'm transitioning, just in case you missed it.
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

That Taze me story is sooo funny, you could use that one at all the parties.
      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

GK, that first one was so painful it made me want to hug you and give you a big box of Famous Amos cookies to dull the agony.
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

If I hadn't worked in various customer-service related jobs over the last 14 years, I would swear these were made up.

But due to my being cynical, jaded, and corrupted from working with the general public, it is sad that I believe every one of these as if it happened to me personally.

What's sadder? These people procreate.
          "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            Plus...

Equals... *points at herself*
            I'm transitioning, just in case you missed it.
            I didn't miss that part... I was referring to another member on the board who is openly gay... for some reason Fenrus comes to mind, but now I know that I've said that if it's not him I'm going to be in trouble again...
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
              GK, that first one was so painful it made me want to hug you and give you a big box of Famous Amos cookies to dull the agony.
              Luckily, they sell those in the vending machine at my office. Famous Amos that is, not hugs. <sob>

Quoth FuzzyKitten99
              If I hadn't worked in various customer-service related jobs over the last 14 years, I would swear these were made up.
              People could swear all they want, I have audio evidence. =p

Comment

Working...
              X