Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some customers have a superiority complex. They are above rules and regulations.

Comment

I absolutely despise customers who try to get in the petrol station after closing time. Especially on Sundays. Six o'clock on Sunday, which is when the place closes, I am usually cranky, fed up and sick and tired of serving customers. I do not need some smeg for brains banging on the door when I and my collegue are trying to close up. -.- Or some dickhead running over a bollard trying to get to the (locked) pumps. Even if they weren't locked, I will not authorise them. Instead, I will sit behind my locked door and laugh at you.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth marty View Post
        Because SCs can't read unless it benefits them.
        Fixed it for you.
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth marty View Post
          Because SCs don't read.
          yes they do...only when it is convienent for them!!!!

Comment

It's called selective reading; if the sign says "Buy one, get one free!" or "Half price sale!" they can read it. But not the small print. Or any other sign.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

I have had times when the store will close at 9pm and there will be customers in the store until 9.30. During this half hour co-workers got on the tanoy system 3 seperate times to tell everyone in the store that we are now closed.

People would just be taking their time farting about not seeming to care......it throws me into a rage.......i mean come on 30 minutes just F***k off already.
              I aim to misbehave!

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                It's called selective reading; if the sign says "Buy one, get one free!" or "Half price sale!" they can read it. But not the small print. Or any other sign.
                On a similar note, they also have "selective hearing" as well.
                For example, in the sentence:
                "If you buy 5 of the closeout bargain books, you can get the least expensive of the 5 closeout bargain books you have chosen for free."

The SC simply hears:
                "If you buy 5 books, you can get whichever one of those 5 books you want for free."

This is why SC's would come to the counter at the bookstore with 5 of the latest hardcover edition bestsellers and expect to get the most expensive one (value of $35+) for free. They then proceed to be shocked, appalled and utterly disgusted when you explain (for at least the second time) that the only books included in the described promotion are the closeout bargain books located on the tables in the front of the store (avg. value of each book $3-$6).
                They fly into a rage, whining how that was never explained to them... even though it was AND there are several signs throughout the store stating the exact same thing.
                "It's not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey

Comment

Working...
                X