Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately my store will do nothing that may in anyway upset customers. Like tell kids to not ride their heelies, so I just have to grin and try not to giggle if they slam into anything

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
      I've seen signs up on many stores that say "Heelies prohibited". I don't know it that works or anything, but it seems to me like a good idea.
      It works only if enforced.

I have verbal permission from my store manager to tell anyone using their heelies to stop.

I should've asked for written permission.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

a lot of malls have banned heelies simply because they don't want to be responsible for any damages. and i totally understand that.

basically they're considered to be "rollerskates" and if it's an area where skates aren't allowed, then the heelies aren't allowed either.

Comment

I find taping random areas of the floor with double sided tape works wonders in discharging the cargo from said heelys.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Ugh, I hate, hate, HATE those things with a fiery passion. Let 'em burn in a lake of fire for all I care, I can't stand 'em.
            DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin’ round here!
            Nicholas Angel: Like who?
            DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
            Nicholas Angel: Who else?
            DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers’ mums.

Comment

A little (cheap) olive oil in spots works pretty well, too. Makes the place smell nice even.

Comment

Working...
              X