Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to leave it up to the GM if Fred remembers or not on this. Its a tricky thing, as Fred has a photographic memory, and not remembering something..anything would nag at him. If the memory is paranormal or not has not been established either. So I will abide by Kabe's decision
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

question....

whos sitting where around the table and whos near who?

I'll start... I'm on the corner on the table, closest to the door back to the wall facing the door.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I don't know where I am but I do know I'm near or next to Terry and Maya.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Since Doyle was one of the last in the room hes at whatever seat is open and very likely next to Loren.

Comment

Fred was the first, and pretty much was in the center of the room. For those who can read emotions its a combination of curiosity, amusement, and a bit of confusion.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Loren got pushed into a chair. So wherever's not taken ^^

Sorry. I swear she'll calm down. Maybe.

BTW, Kabe got lucky with his schedule and I was able to beg for mine, so we're going to go see my folks this weekend. So we'll probably be offline.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Kind of ignored this one, but for the enhanced memory versus Chanlin's character, I'd say if the memory is true perfect recall (like Sarlon's character), it's likely supernatural and works to counteract, but not fully cancel it out. If it's fallible and is instead just very good but not perfect memory, then it's probably natural talent, and while the character may be aware that they're missing something, they won't necessarily know what it is.

And yeah, out of town the next three days, and going to bed right now. I'll reply to the RP in the morning.
                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                  And yeah, out of town the next three days
                  Enjoy your weekend

Comment

Sorry about the lack of reply. Holidays in retail, and holidays in general. I'm going to pick things up again and introduce actual plot after New Years.

Comment

I just did a post see if we can't revive this sucker
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Either I'll post or I'll get Kabe to. He's sick right now though, so it might be me.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Sorry, holidays, New Years parties, and I just got over a flu (which it seems I've passed to Kheldarson). Posting now. Will finally nail down a plot, too.

Comment

ahhh the ever ellusive plot...the bane of all game masters everywhere!

where did you find yours? under the sink?

Comment

Oh god did the Silent Ones get everybody? Where'd everyone go?

I feel like I'm all alone here...
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

We got busy. And got a PS3.... <.< >.> *flees*
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X