This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your going to steal....

Yeesh. Anyway, was talking to cool customer who had witness late last year what could have turned very deadly SC in my store. Guy comes in. He gives me a very umm... uncomplete job application. As in out of the four pages of it, he ripped off the first one and scribbled in his stats. I was trying to tell him he had a better chance of getting a job if he turned in a full one. While this is happening, I'm trying to remember where I seen him before. He asks for some cigars. I'm getting them when he goes to the medicine section, which is near the registar. Out of the corner of my eye he stuffs two packs of condoms in his coat. Then it hit me. He was the guy who ran in, grabbed a pack of condoms and a beer, then ran out saying he had to get change.

I go to the register. He's happy. I tell him give it back. He asks what. I point to job application. "Not really smart to do that". He turns pale. But then he storms out saying he going to sue me for being racist. Whatever. Have no idea what corporate going to do. Likely nothing.

Or maybe make him a manager.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Wow..

Theft, idiocy AND the race card.. TRIFECTA!!!

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      Or maybe make him a manager.
      My bet is on this option, heaven forbid he should say that the company was racist towards him and would not give him a job, so they'll make him management to shut him up. Also allowing an endess supply of condoms.

I guess we could be grateful that he doesn't intend breeding at the moment.
      Am I sad because I am looking forward to the day when the people I will be dealing with will no longer be able to talk back?

Comment

why do people always pull the race card? So you're a different race than I am, that doesn't excuse you from the law? (Unfortunantly in this f'ed up country it sometimes does )
        We Pick Up the Pieces

Comment

Working...
        X