Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anorexics, Racists and pisstakers... (language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post

Exact example of conversation...
    "Ohhh *giggle* I don't know *giggle* what I *breathy giggle* want. That's a bit Irish of me isn't it? *breathy giggle* *flutter* I hope neither of you *giggle* are Irish *flutter, bustle*... Oooh, I *flutter* didn't mean anything bad *breathy giggle* It's... I was... Just looking to see if you had anything I wanted *giggle* and it's silly to shop when you don't know what you want!! *giggle*

Great googlymoogly.

People who titter when they talk for no apparent reason. untill unconsious, then GAAAAAAA........

The absolute worse time I ever saw this was pretty much what Ginger wrote there...said by a MAN. Or, I should say, a creature who pissed standing up. He wasnt' much of a man. He was trying to make a good impression on me as he knew I was a friend of his daugher...

Whom I happened to know he had been beating the shit out of when she lived in his house. We got my friend out of the house, no problem, but here's this abusive ASSHOLE standing in front of me, trying to talk to me while giggling after every third word. God Bless AMERICA, it was excruciating. I dont' know if he knew how much I knew about him. Maybe that was why he was so nervous, I dunno. But it was GROSS.

It gave me an enormous amount of perverse pleasure to know what a repugnant, nervous, imasculated worm that guy was. But that didnt' make the encounter any less painful.

Comment

I saw a girl with some serious body image issues the other day at the mall. Now, this girl had the body of today's supermodels. Almost 6 feet tall and probably no more than 100 lbs soaking wet.

She was in the dressing room next to mine. I heard her scream at her friend "I can't fit into a 0! Oh my God, we are so NOT going out to eat tonight!"

(yes, you can fit in a size 0 if you are that tall because at that store, they have their sizes 0-12, and then petitie length leg, regular, and long. So she'd be a 0 long)

I wanted to jump over that wall and smack her with my purse.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Hey! I'm 100% Irish (living in Ireland) and I salute you.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          You can imagine how "giggly" improves my mood.
          I'm not giggly, I'm bouncy, damnit. I can't help it, I'm constantly 'up'. No caffeine, no drugs, nothin'. I'm just happy to be alive, apparently.
          I can't just tone it down, either, or I go straight into, "I want to kill you f*ckers!" mode. I prefer the one that doesn't scare people.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            That's the main reason I have problems watching a lot of anime. I just cannot STAND the way the female characters act.
            Depends on the anime. There are a few where the female characters really annoy the living fuck out of me because they're so freaking STUPID (especially in regards to males). I'm thankful that my favorite, Get Backers, has female characters that are by and large *good* female examples: they're tough, play it (mostly) cool and are reasonably intelligent and mature. (In Natsumi's case, she's of the bouncy-happy type, but she's a teenager and smart and so sweet you can't help but like her; hating her would be like kicking a puppy) Seras Victoria of Hellsing fame is another good example; she may look all cute and dress borderline-illegal, but she's hardly a giggle-type, being vampiric! She takes her law enforcement job seriously and carries a BIG gun - anyone gonna tell me she's a ditz? Didn't think so.

Back on-topic, I get goofus when hanging out with my best friend, but I also know when to scale it back for 'serious' occasions (even if it is a trifle more difficult for me what with the ADD and all).
            ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Working...
            X