This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investing money

I am looking into investing my money for the distant future as well as the short-term future. I want to make sure I'm NEVER hard up for money again, not for a single instant.

I just found a site called Swell Investing, and it really appeals to me. This is a site where you invest only in areas such as renewable energy, recycling, etc. Does anyone have experience with this site, and if so, how was it?

As far as investing itself is concerned, what are your recommendations?

I recommend not going to websites like that. I suggest you put most of your savings into stock index funds, they provide the best return with a good degree of safety. 80% or so. The remainder should go into medium term, good quality cash investments, such as treasury notes.

Comment

I suggest maybe talking to a financial advisor about what your long and short term goals are for money, I've got one for my inheritance my mother left me a few years ago. They would most likely give you some good advice about what you'd like to do.
      Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Working...
      X