X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KiaKat View Post
    ZOMG JENNIE LIKED OUR COSPLAY!

I'm in the comic. *SQUEEE!*
    I looked at that yesterday and was like: "Holy crap! That's KiaKat and Treasure Chest!"
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
      Have you ever played WarioWare for the Wii? The guy giving the instructions reminds me SO much of Jack Handy! Now I have the voice stuck in my head! WarioWare instructions so you can see what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju4I0k3qs_E
      I wish I could watch videos, but I access the web via crappy phone. I don't play games, unless it's the old upright Ms. Pacman at the laundromat.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I need a vacation. Anyone in the hotel biz want me to visit?
        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

I should go to the doctor... my acid reflux has never gone away and if I miss one day of Prilosec, I'm miserable. I won't if they'll ever figure out what's wrong? *shrug* I loathe going to the doctor...
          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon. Warning to one and all, in my upswing cycle, insanity WILL ensue. Thank you that is all.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
              *hugs* I hope you feel better soon. Warning to one and all, in my upswing cycle, insanity WILL ensue. Thank you that is all.
              Darn it, I don't wanna miss the insanity! Insanity is fun!

Can there be insanity on Wednesday night or Thursday night or Friday night when I can stay up all night & play too? Pesky job getting in the way... *pout*

Comment

Stupid autocorrect on phone. Can't type when half 'sleep. Need phone smart enough to know what I'm thinking, not what it thinks I'm typing...

Comment

There can be insanity any time you would like..though if I get in a depression spell, I might not be able to make it FUN insanity.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

No depression. Not allowed.

And ack.... I'm awake. I think I got 4 hours sleep total. This is not gonna be a fun day... can someone point me at the caffeine iv please?

Comment

*points you to the caffeine IV* aww I am sorry you didn't get any sleep. Don't have much time left to chat today (got classes soon bleh), or I would keep you company. Tomorrow though (after classes) since I don't work that night, I can talk whenever.

Comment

I'm pretty much in love with Jason Segal in Freaks and Geeks.

Comment

So, I moved the clock over by the lizard's cage, and now she spends all day over by the one window, staring at the clock tick. Like, she is seriously amused by this. It's pretty funny.
                          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

It's been three years since my last wreck, so my car insurance just went down!!! *happy dance*

And I mean DOWN, y'all. Like...almost in half. This makes me so happy....more money to go to the wedding fund!
                            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Why do people keep believing people who continually lie to them?

I make awesome cheesecake, I should make some tonight but Jake won’t eat it and nobody else lives with us so I'll eat it all and get fat.

My boss should get a treasure chest for the candy in her office.

Good coffee is amazing but bad coffee is one of the vilest drinks on the planet, and yet I still end up getting coffee every time I go to IHOP.

Comment

Quoth Solumina View Post
                                [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]
                                I make awesome cheesecake, I should make some tonight but Jake won’t eat it and nobody else lives with us so I'll eat it all and get fat.
                                I love cheesecake... where do you live and I'll help you eat it?

Comment

Working...
                                X