X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd phone call from the Parking office

This incident happened yesterday.

Some information pertaining to this post..
    "Missy" is currently on FMLA for a couple of months beginning June 1st
    "Anne" is covering for her
    Whenever I take a break I have to call the Parking office, & then I have to call them when I return. I also have to raise the gates at the booth before leaving, & I have to lower them when I return

I call the Parking office to let them know I am taking a break. "Anne" answers the phone. She also answers the phone when I return.

When I returned to the booth, I lowered the gates, & I brought the sign stating Visitor Parking is closed for an event back inside the booth. The sign was near the entrance gate to Visitor Parking. Guests attending the reserved events were leaving. As I was walking back to the booth I noticed a car approaching the gate next to the booth window. Then I saw the car back up. When I was back inside the booth, I opened the window, & I motioned for the driver to drive forward. The customer's son was here to take a placement test. I informed the customer of the $5.00 parking fee. The customer parked in the garage.

Then a couple of minutes later "Anne" calls me & says "Are the gates up?" I said "no, I am back inside the booth." She says "ok" and hangs up the phone. I do not know why this happened.

Lady probably saw the gates up earlier. She then complained about the five dollar fee.

Comment

Quoth casey13 View Post
      Lady probably saw the gates up earlier. She then complained about the five dollar fee.
      That was my guess as well.

Comment

Working...
      X