This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I approve of free cake

A company that makes really delicious bundt cakes stopped by today with a box of free cupcakes for a sample.

Free cake and Friday. What more could a girl ask for. ^w^
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Something alcoholic?
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
      Something alcoholic?
      You rang?
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

....true, a nice Scotch wouldn't go amiss with the chocolate-chocolate-chip cake.
        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I'm not much of a drinker, may I have an unsweetened and ice-cold tea? Hmm, that sounds nice about now since my apt. is appx 88 degrees right now.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
            I'm not much of a drinker, may I have an unsweetened and ice-cold tea? Hmm, that sounds nice about now since my apt. is appx 88 degrees right now.
            Red, white, green, black and fermented or semifermented, smoked?

I love teas! Right now I have a white tea with jasmine, a green tea with lotus, a russian caravan, an earl gray and a lapsong souchong. I'm not really into rouibsos though.

Oh, and i have a mint and a chamomile tisane as well.

Try a pot of iced tea that is based on russian caravan with about 10% earl gray, and 5% each mint and lemon balm. If you are using bags, 8 bags of black tea, 2 bags earl gray, 1 bag each mint and lemon balm, or 2 bags of lemon zinger =)
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Just by the title... I approve of free cake too!

After reading everyone else's posts... I approve those too... bring it on.. I've got the rum punch and whiskey sours. And chocolate peanut butter cookies.
              Make a list of important things to do today.
              At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
              Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Toss in some Rocky Road ice cream and we got us a PARTY!

Oh yeah, and some spoons.
                Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

So the cake isn't a lie then?
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                    So the cake isn't a lie then?
                    Only if you can think with portals!
                    EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
                    ~-~
                    Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

Once when I was working at the desk, panera bread dropped off 2 giant bags of bagels for us.

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
                        Toss in some Rocky Road ice cream and we got us a PARTY!

Oh yeah, and some spoons.
                        Oooh how about Birthday Cake Flavored Ice-cream!!! That stuff is soooo good!!!!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                          Red, white, green, black and fermented or semifermented, smoked?

I love teas! Right now I have a white tea with jasmine, a green tea with lotus, a russian caravan, an earl gray and a lapsong souchong. I'm not really into rouibsos though.

Oh, and i have a mint and a chamomile tisane as well.

Try a pot of iced tea that is based on russian caravan with about 10% earl gray, and 5% each mint and lemon balm. If you are using bags, 8 bags of black tea, 2 bags earl gray, 1 bag each mint and lemon balm, or 2 bags of lemon zinger =)
                          Rooibos is the BOMB! It's awesome for sunburn, you make a pot of rooibos, let it cool down, pour into a tepid bath, and soak.

I am, however, insanely jealous as we don't have nearly as many teas as you do Currently I have the most awesome green tea with spearmint (www.bistrotea.com). Packaging is pretty cool too.
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                          X