Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like I've washed up on a beach...

but not a warm-water beach; oh no. More like a cold, rocky one. With crabs.
    My head is kinda in a strange place... and it's like that bible verse, where God needs to seperate the waters, the earth, and the heavens... I need to do that for myself; right now, I'm discombobulated more than usual.
    I'm pretty sure it's 'cuz I've still not 'moved in.' I moved August 31st, but left most of the stuff at my bf's apartment downstairs. Recovering from getting sick(er) during the move, then dealing with school, then trying to help my roommate do stuff because her life is falling apart...
    Yeah. My goal is to be moved in-- as in everything in its' place-- by the 30th of this month. Caught up on my homework and reading (totally doable) and on a schedule; also totally doable.
    Having the wall-pictures up will be good; they haven't been up in two years (since I never did that at my old apartment...).
    I have been experiencing a bit more creativity lately, go me! I also took the plunge and posted a fanfic (no I will not tell you what it is! )
    This is why I've been posting sporadically, and not what I want to on the threads I want to, especially if it's involved... so if any of you feel like "oh, this is teh-bait... where is she?? " That would be why.
    I apologize. I'm working on it.
    And yes, this is open to comment on, post your own discombobulation, or whatever it is that ya'll do on other threads!
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Hopefully things will fall into place for you soon. I'm totally discombobulated these days, because I've finally realized that I have no idea what I really want out of life. OK, that's not really true...I want to have kids, but it doesn't appear as if that is going to happen naturally at this point so I have to look into other options and that seems so daunting. I also know I want to do something much more interesting work wise than taking calls from sucky (and, to be fair, non-sucky) customers, but that seems out of reach too. Depression and anxiety definitely don't help. I do have hope that I will figure it out, though.
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
    X