This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Food Lady View Post
    Hey, Seshat, I was wondering what your definition of ringlets is. Some people say curls and some use the word ringlets. I'm wondering if they're different types.
    Ringlets.

In fact, make the hair browner and a bit less 'styled' looking, and that's what my hair becomes like if I wet it and let it dry on its own.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I did get a feather at the faire! It's a clip on one, so not as cool as the ones you get attached, but I dig it. It's my training feather to see if I want to get them actually done

And my hair is flipping again! Argg!
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

You might look in to having the end of your hair shortened on the underside. Not a whole lot just a few inches, in a layered fashion. With less hair it might not flip as much.
        "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

Quoth pitmonkey View Post
          You might look in to having the end of your hair shortened on the underside. Not a whole lot just a few inches, in a layered fashion. With less hair it might not flip as much.
          I did ask her to do that....I don't think it worked, lol. Next time I go for a cut I'll see if I can get a better undercut.
          "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
          X