X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raveni, I you! That was great!

Comment

I've been in jeans and a t-shirt, looking at merchandise next to a cart, and completely NOT wearing the "local" outfit--Colonial America. I've been asked for directions. Same deal in any of our theme parks. Same story from fellow cast members. I guess we have a stench, like Sarah Valentine says: we smell of our jobs, and outsiders can smell that and corner us believing we are the end-all, be-all, know-all deities. Hence why we get harassed all the time by requests when we're not in our own jobs.

Comment

I've lost count of the number of times I've been doing my grocery shopping in Blue Red and White Supermarket, and have been mistaken for one of their staff.

It's the air we have about us - downtrodden, hungry, mad............
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
          Damn it, I'm thinking about nothing but food today. I've scared my friends with how much I eat, I can down a family size bag of Tostitos and a 2 liter of Pepsi in less than 30 minutes.
          Oh, honey, that's not good. Take if from someone who used to regularly do that with cheetos and dr pepper.
          Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

This does not happen to me often. But then again, I am a goth, and when I'm out and about, chances are I will be in goth gear. However, I did have an amusing experience in a Claire's Accessories once. I was wearing an open, black hoody, black lacey top, a ra-ra skirt, black and red striped tights and massive boots called NewRocks (have huge metal buckles and steel plates), with a black leather coffin-shaped back-pack over my shoulders. A lady approached me and very politely asked me how much something was. She was so embarressed when I told her I was just shopping too...but in her defence, Claire's is a pretty goth-friendly company, and one of the managers at that particular store had multiple facial peircings and pink dreads. I've almost gotten work there before and only missed out due to contract hours being insufficient, and I was even recently, randomly, offered a job in the US at a US Claire's- apparently Claire's likes us kooky people n_n

Comment

Working...
            X