Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 06:22 AM
Ninja Quilter

Sam looks at her paws and walks around in a circle a little before changing back. "Oh you're staying?"

http://quiltingmoonkin.blogspot.com/

PM me to ask about quilts.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:23 AM
Substitute Teacher FTW

"He ignored the AML's darts. He should be staying for a little while at least."

My author blog

Old 06-26-2011, 03:42 PM
Ninja Quilter

"Oh, well yeah." She said, glancing over at him again.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:25 PM
From the ashes, born anew...

Thelassa lifted up into the frigid air. Her newly acquired ability to fly was effortless. Not having to "ride" the wind was gong to be a great benefit, since she wouldn't have to calculate how to readjust her control of it to maintain flight while attacking. And she could also move with more precision and grace, and she would be able to fly higher, farther, and faster. She smiled. Death from above.

The facility was directly ahead of them, just like Johnny said. There didn't seem to be much in the way of external defenses, but if they'd learned anything at all from the facility she had escaped from and mostly destroyed single-handedly, she would advise they use caution. Not that there would be any chance of a sneak attack with Quake around.

"Zhere are only few guards," she said, returning to her teammates. "Is being possible zhey are having hidden defenses. I did not see anything ve cannot handle, but ve should be careful."

Last edited by Kara; 06-26-2011 at 04:32 PM.

Old 06-26-2011, 08:52 PM
Has had too many jobs

Siberia
Quake looks a little confused. "Me too big to be careful. Me open the door?" He looks at a wall..now he may be a little slow..but he is not that slow. He knows the difference between a wall and a door.

Johnny looks at Thelassa. "We can't do stealth with Quake..might be a good idea to do a more..direct approach. Of course we can have him wait here and keep our way out clear also."

Dock of Headquarters
"Somebody went and blew up my house..don't really have any where else to go right now." he admits.

Before he can say anything more, Alex's voice comes over the intercom. "Everybody to the meeting room. Now please."

Old 06-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Ninja Quilter

Sam wondered if there would be donuts at the meeting. She turned into a big wolf and knelt down next to Whisper. 'You need a lift?'

Old 06-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Has had too many jobs

She turns in Stalkers general direction. Stalker laughs. "Go ahead.." he helps her onto your back. Turning to Sam. "You are going to spoil her." and laughs again.

When those going to the meeting arrive, this is what they see..

A news report...showing the devastation that Stalker and Kate just came from. "We are still standing in shock at the destruction caused by a single mutant. We have a person here, who was one of the victims of the brutal assault."

It is one of the AML, covered in a blanket. "It was horrible, they just snapped and started attacking everything! We almost had him subdued when two other mutants attacked us out of nowhere."

Followed by what is a video which shows only the attacks of Stalker and Wolfe, and none of what actually happened. Those who were there know the video has been altered and cut..but those who don't can not tell.

"That..." growls Wolfe.."is NOT what happened."

Old 06-26-2011, 09:29 PM
Ninja Quilter

Sam looked confused and turned to Kate. "What happened? Also why wasn't I invited?"

Last edited by Kanalah; 06-26-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Old 06-27-2011, 12:59 AM
Substitute Teacher FTW

Kate's confusion is very evident and starting to spread, unless Alex does something about it. "Stalker got a call about a werewolf. He invited me along, and I figured why not....When we go there, I figured out Mr. Wolfe here wasn't the cause. Then suddenly we were surrounded and the AML guys fired at...." She pauses, now frightened. "Wait, I think they were shooting at me, particularly!" Looks to Stalker for confirmation.

My author blog

Old 06-27-2011, 01:02 AM
Has had too many jobs

Wolfe is the one that answers. "They were after all of us, but yes..a few aimed at you specifically. Just don't ask me why..you and this guy" points at Stalker are not obvious mutants..